𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝘀 || 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.* 𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖱𝖠𝖹𝖮𝖱 *.✧
𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 9

𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗘𝗦 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗘𝗦
- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"OH HELLO DEAR~"

"And what are you doing up so early?" Lisa's familiar voice had easily grasped your attention from the ingredients you had laid out on the kitchen counter. You looked over your shoulder to briefly spot her approaching you.

"It's Razor's birthday today and I wanted to make him my speciality! — or the one pastry I'm actually good at making —" you mumbled to yourself, "cookies!!"

Lisa giggled and moved beside you, noticing that you didn't even have an apron on. Whilst you returned to measuring the flour, Lisa took the apron hanging from the hook on the wall and deliberately put it on you. Even grabbing the ribbon and looping it around your waist before tying it securely on your back.

"There you go," she spoke softly, resting her hands on your shoulders. "Now you're prepared to bake. Good luck, dear~"

Before she managed to leave the kitchen, she stepped back, peering at you through the doorway. "Oh and once you finish, be sure to tell Razor a happy birthday from me~"

"I will, Lis, don't worry." You smiled at her and she of course smiled back before finally making her way to the library and begin working.

You quickly got to work, combining the dry ingredients and cracking two eggs into a bowl along with the sugar, butter and salt.
Once the mixture was smooth, you finished by topping it with a small bag of chocolate chips.

And voila! it was time for the oven.

It took about nine minutes for the cookies to finish baking and another ten minutes waiting for it to cool. But it didn't really matter, you were going to Razor instead of the other way around.

"Alright!" You cheered, packing the cookies into a small decorative box, "I really hope he likes them."

You cleaned up your mess and ran out the door all the way to Wolvendom where you knew Razor would be.

You arrived just in the nick of time, since Razor was already sitting on the grass and leaning against the tree. "Razor!" You beamed brightly, jogging your way to him. Once he had spotted you, his ruby eyes sparkled in excitement for his most favorite person in the world had come to see him on his birthday.