𝗪𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗗𝗼, 𝗜 𝗚𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘀 || 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺

𝗪𝗛𝗔𝗧 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘𝗥𝗦 𝗗𝗢, 𝗜 𝗚𝗨𝗘𝗦𝗦- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"THANKS FOR THE MEAL, IT WAS DELICIOUS."

You smiled at the woman in the counter and she bowed gratefully. Just as you were about to start heading out to see if you had any missions left for the day, you felt a hand slip onto your waist. "Hey! Who do you-"

"Hello my dearest," Kaeya chuckled lightly with a slight smirk played at his lips. You let out a sigh of relief as he pressed a soft kiss on your forehead. "Sorry, I didn't notice you come in."

"No problem, I'm just glad you were ready to throw a punch, meaning if it was some rando on the street, you wouldn't let them have their way with you." He replied and you nodded in agreement.

The both of you then decided to walk down the stone path, with Kaeya's hand still on your waist. You were both so close that your legs would often brush against each other after each step, sending shivers down your spine. "So, my little bird, what are you up to now?" He suddenly spoke, snapping you out of your thoughts.

"W-well," you started, "I'm about to check if I still have any missions left." Kaeya then removed his hand from your waist to hold your hand. "Well then, I'll go with you."

"Sure." You giggled from the fluttery feeling in your stomach after he so swiftly took your hand in his. When you reached Katheryne at the reception, she told you of a single request in which you would have to defeat a hillichurl camp nearby. It was simple, everyday work so you obliged.

"So, you wanna join me on this one?" You piped up, earning a satisfied smirk from your boyfriend.

And so the both of you headed out of the gates to go and fight some hillichurls. "After this, shall we go and get a drink?" Kaeya asked, looking over to you with a cheeky grin. "I'd love to." You replied, raising your hand up to pinch his cheek. Kaeya chuckled at the way you pouted along with the way you spoke like a mother trying to make a baby laugh.

"It's a date then." He said while his eyes scanned for the camp. Not long after, you had found the camp hiding amongst the bushes and trees. "Let's go, my little bird." You grinned to yourself while Kaeya proceeded to take the left while you took the right.

With your lightning abilities and Kaeya's ice abilities, you both made short work off the mission. It was barely even five minutes and you two were already collecting your spoils from battle. "Oh hey a potato." You piped up and knelt down to take the adorable little vegetable into your pocket.

Kaeya then made his way to you and pressed a soft kiss onto your cheek. "You looked absolutely gorgeous taking them on like the badass you are." He told you, making your cheeks flush into a dark red. "Pfft, quit being a dork." You shoved him playfully and Kaeya only laughed before you quickly pulled his arm down so his body would tilt to meet your height, and pressed your lips into his for a short but loving kiss.

A warmth crept across Kaeya's cheeks after the sudden contact. He was always the one to make the first move especially out in the open so you kissing him right in the middle of the battlefield was somewhat romantic and sudden for him.

"Woah, that's new."

You dipped your chin down bashfully before tugging on his arm to head back to Mondstadt.

It was late in the evening when you decided to leave the tavern from your little date with Kaeya, and as usual, he had his arm wrapped protectively around your waist on the way back to your home. You found yourself leaning onto Kaeya more, with your head resting against his shoulder. "You must be tired."

You nodded lazily with half lidded eyes, causing him to smile softly at your features which reflected perfectly from the warm lights coming from the lamps. Your pace grew slow and that's when Kaeya decided to scoop you up into his arms to carry you home.

"No, I can walk.." you protested but your weak movements and quiet voice told him otherwise and so he shook his head and proceeded on home.

When you finally arrived, he told you to at least get changed into your sleeping clothes which you did so, Kaeya following after you in the bathroom. And once you got out of your gear and adventure clothes and into your sleeping clothes, you trudged your way to bed and plopped down onto it.

A few minutes later Kaeya emerged from the bathroom in a long sleeved blouse and some pants, more than ready to get into bed with you. He then slipped beside you under the covers and snaked his arms around your waist to pull you close to him. "Goodnight my little bird, I love you." He whispered before landing a kiss onto your forehead.

You were already fast asleep to reply but Kaeya knew that you loved him too.