✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗖𝘂𝗽 𝗡𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗹𝗲𝘀 || 𝖪𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗁𝖺

𝗖𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦- 𝖪𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗁𝖺 -

𝗖𝗨𝗣 𝗡𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗟𝗘𝗦
- 𝖪𝖺𝗓𝗎𝗁𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"YOU AREN'T COMING TODAY?"

Kazuha's brows narrowed slightly, his phone pressed up against his ear as he tapped the tip of his shoe on the pavement outside of the school's gates. "Yeah, sorry.." you chuckled but it only tickled your throat and turned into a coughing fit.

After the clearing your throat, Kazuha continued to speak on the phone. "I told you that 'playing in the rain' was a terrible idea." He rested his hand on his hip and sighed.

"He-llo I was taking out the trash!"

"Right.. so that's what that was?" Kazuha rolled his eyes and responded just as sarcastically. "And I've never seen someone oh so thrilled to take the trash out."

A coy smirk tugged at his lips and fought back a laugh by biting his bottom lip softly. His chest rose at the silly memory; seeing you marching your legs and bolting outside with a trash bag in hand.

"Don't worry, I'll be okay." You smiled, "I've got medicine and some left overs.. and before you say it, no, I won't go anywhere. I'll probably just watch Crunchyroll or read some webtoons anyway."

Kazuha's lips parted slightly as he was indeed going to tell you to stay put for today, but he knew you were telling the truth. "Alright then— wait! Ok wait! Hold on a second don't hang up!" He exclaimed frantically, earning a few stares from passing students.

"What is it?"

"Did you just say, leftovers?!"

You nodded with a hum, your brow raised. "And by leftovers.. you mean.. instant noodles right?" Kazuha asked, his tone growing a bit more worrisome.

"U-huh..? Why? What's the matter?"

The bell rang abruptly, piercing the ears of any student outside or in the hallways to signal that everyone should be in their classrooms by now. Kazuha muttered a quiet 'ah dang it' before returning his attention to his phone.

"A-alright, I'll be right over after school to cook you something.. That junk won't be good for you, (Y/n)."

Kazuha began to speed-walk through the hall, and readjusting the sling bag on his shoulder as he hurried off to find his classroom.

"Okay, I'll see you later, love you! bye! gotta go!" He hastily spoke on the phone and clicked the red end-call button once he reached the classroom where his professor and classmates' eyes fell right on him.