✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗔 𝗛𝘂𝗴𝗲 𝗙𝗹𝗶𝗿𝘁 || 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾

𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗚𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗥𝗧- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗔 𝗛𝗨𝗚𝗘 𝗙𝗟𝗜𝗥𝗧
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

"𝖸𝗈𝗎'𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗋𝖾𝖺𝖽𝗒 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝖾𝗇 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗂𝗍?"
- 𝖯𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖻𝗈𝗒 𝖻𝗒 𝖤𝖷𝖮 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS A RELAXING, CHILLY WINTERS AFTERNOON

when you slipped on your boots to exit the school - at least that was until he noticed you walk by.
"Hey!" He called, jogging away from his group of friends to greet you. "Nice to see you, beautiful~" he coed, slinging his arm over your shoulder as if you were best friends but you quickly shoved him away as you had done many times before.

"Leave me alone, Childe.." you groaned, already the so called 'relaxing' day you were having turned sour all because of the school's number one playboy - Tartaglia.

To be honest, he never wanted a serious relationship with any girls until he met you - the one person who brushed him off instead of easily falling for his signature smirk and bad boy charm. It surprised him and so from that point on he made it his goal to get you to love him at a chance for a real relationship which was clearly something you wouldn't believe.

"C'mon (Y/n), I'm free this afternoon. Maybe I could take you out."

You continued walking as he followed you like a dog on a leash. "Take me out on a date or with a rifle?" You joked, eyebrows knitting together as a vein formed in your temple. You were so fed up with his antics that maybe it would be a better idea to just get shot and die.
"I know you love me so quit acting like you don't." He shrugged whilst running a hand through his hair like some hot shot.

"Listen, I'm not into guys like you so why don't you just get the hell away from me and go bother some other girl!"

Childe stopped in his tracks. Sure you've shut him out, rejected him and ignored him, but not once did you snap as loudly as you did today.
Ceasing the opportunity to escape after leaving him stunned, you jogged through the snow and onto the next street. "(Y/n)!" He tried to call and stepped forward, only to be surrounded by his fangirls.

"Seriously, you should just let her go!" One of the girls spoke, clinging tightly onto his arm. "I agree, she doesn't see you the way we do, Childe~" another added, rubbing her cheek against his arm. Childe however, didn't mind and only watched as you walked down the street, disappearing into the distance.