𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝗜 𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂? || 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨?- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

𝗠𝗔𝗬 𝗜 𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨?
- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

AFTER ALL ZHONGLI'S YEARS ALIVE,

he never once considered having a relationship nor did it ever cross his mind. After all, not everyone needed to have one in order to properly live life. Some people just preferred to be alone.

But as he strolled through Liyue on this particular day, he caught a couple staring over the harbor with their arms wrapped around each other. Moments later the male looked over to his lover which caused her cheeks to blush and then they shared a kiss.

A gesture so simple yet so unfamiliar to Zhongli. When he turned away to continue down the path, his fingers reached up to feel his own lips, wondering what it must have felt like. But of course he couldn't just kiss anyone.

A kiss had meaning — it was a sign of love, something two people in love would do.

Zhongli was curious and proceeded home, further pondering on the thought.

A day later, you happened to get off work early. Your boss Hu Tao noticed how hard you've been working and offered to let you go early to which you thanked her and threw yourself outside of Wangshen Funeral Parlor to go on a leisurely stroll.

It was then you spotted Zhongli, his arms crossed over his chest while tapping his chin with his hand, staring at the harbor deep in thought.

You wondered where he was during work and decided to ask him about his whereabouts.

He stood there, thinking. What did it feel like to have ones lips brushing against his? What sort of affect would it have on him? Would it make ones heart burn with passion and love?

His thoughts were interrupted when he felt a tap on his shoulder. He rolled his head to the side and saw you with a lopsided grin and hands resting on your hips.

"How adorable." He smiled softly, not thinking much on what he just thought about you.

"Hello, (Y/n). I see you've been released of your duties for today." He spoke as you moved next to him.

"Yeah, Hu Tao let me off early." Was your simple response and Zhongli nodded, once again facing the harbor with you standing close to him.

"So, where have you been?" You asked with the clearing of your throat. "I haven't seen you at work today."

Now that you mentioned it, he spent his day asking about what a kiss could mean. He wanted to understand it so badly that he didn't realize how nervous people got when he asked.