𝗕𝗮𝗯𝘆𝘀𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗗𝘂𝘁𝘆 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗕𝗔𝗕𝗬𝗦𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗗𝗨𝗧𝗬
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"GOOD MORNING, (Y/n) AND DILUC"

Jean greeted as she sat on her desk, her fingers lacing together as she eyed you seriously. "Umm.." you looked over to Diluc who was beside you, a quizzical expression on his face as well. "What did you need us for, Jean?"
She let out a soft sigh and darted her eyes from you to Diluc. "I need your assistance and I believe this will not be such an easy task.." she replied, a dark aura surrounding her as she spoke.

Must be serious....

"If it's an electro hypostasis then it won't be a problem." Diluc suddenly spoke, crossing his arms over his chest. "Oh no," Jean shook her head "this.. will be far more difficult than that, Diluc."

The thought of it scared you; you've never seen Jean this sinister-looking in all your time as one of the Knights of Favonius, but you guessed there was a first time for everything.

"W-what is it?"

Her eyes then met yours, staring into the deepest depths of your very soul.
"I will need you.." Jean paused, a brief silence filling the room further increasing your anxiety as to what this request might be.

"To watch over Klee." She finished. Your eyes grew wide, before placing a hand on your chest in relief "phew, I thought this was going to be some kind of suicide mission.."
despite your relieved reaction, Diluc didn't seem like he felt the same as you because he said nothing, a single bead of sweat rolling down his temple.

What's got him so worried?

"Last time Diluc couldn't exactly handle this task on his own, which is why I brought you, (Y/n)."

You shrugged with a shake of your head. "It's only watching Klee, I mean, how bad could it be?"

༻✦༺

"Very bad! Very very bad!!" You exclaimed, chasing after the little girl who continued throwing bombs to avoid you. Diluc watched from a short distance, his hand running down his cheek in worry and pain after having dealt  with the same situation more than once.

"You can't catch me, (Y/n)!!" Klee cheered, a wide grin on her face as she continued to halt your movements by throwing small bombs towards wherever you ran to next. "Diluc!! Help me out here!!" You yelled, panting for air as you dashed from side to side. "Teehee!!" Giggled Klee, her little gloved hand raising up to cover her mouth from laughter.

Diluc only shook his head and proceeded to where you were hunching over to catch your breath. "She's... too fast.."

Diluc tapped your shoulder and watched as Klee turned around, blowing a raspberry to the both of you. "I have a plan." He spoke, eyes squinting at Klee who was now dancing around the grass to tease you.