✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗛𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗵𝘁𝘀 || 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

𝗛𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧𝗦
- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

"𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗋𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾, 𝗌𝗎𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝖽𝖺𝗒"
- 𝖥𝗎𝗍𝗎𝗋𝖾 𝖻𝗒 𝖱𝖾𝖽 𝖵𝖾𝗅𝗏𝖾𝗍 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

THE AFTERNOON WAS NOTHING BUT BORING

as you sat in class, slumping over the desk and tapping your shoes together under the table. Of course like any other student, you listened to the teacher and took notes but it was about social science which wasn't difficult to understand. And so eventually time had passed, class had ended and it was time to go home.

You trudged through the busy hallways with tired eyes until you spotted Xiao leaning against your locker with his arms crossed over his chest.

"Hey, (Y/n)." He greeted, stepping away from your locker so you could grab your backpack. "...hey." You sighed heavily. He raised a brow and placed a hand on your shoulder. "Are you alright? You look.. bored or tired." He asked and you turned over to him, slinging your bag on. "Actually.. both."

Xiao shot you a lopsided grin before the both of you decided to walk outside the school. "Is there anything you still need to do today?" You leaned your head against him and wrapped an arm around his back before answering. "Well, I have to pick up my little brother and.. if it's okay, can you come with me?" You looked up at him and he nodded.

And so the two of you exited the school and began the trek down the street to your brother's kindergarten school.

Once you both arrived, you spotted your little brother, Haru playing soccer with his other friends, effortlessly dodging through the opposing team with the ball alongside passing between his feet. You and Xiao approached the field and Haru quickly noticed, waving his hand to you before scoring a goal.

Unfortunately for you, the game hadn't ended yet so you and Xiao had to stand by the field and wait for him.

A couple of minutes go by and Haru manages to land a high kick but instead of going towards the goal, it shot up into the air and up on a tree, ultimately getting stuck. The small group of boys ran over to the tree with sad looks on their faces.

You awkwardly looked to the side, not knowing what to do until Haru jogged toward you. "Hey, sis!" He called, making you look down on his much shorter stature. "Can you please get the ball back? Pretty please?"

You and Xiao shot a look whilst the group of boys had suddenly surrounded you. "Oh yes Haru's big sis! Can you please get the ball for us?"