✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗟𝗶𝗯𝗿𝗮𝗿𝘆 || 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬- 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗟𝗜𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗥𝗬
- 𝖷𝗂𝗇𝗀𝗊𝗂𝗎 -

"𝖲𝗈 𝖼𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗅𝖽 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝗌 𝖻𝗅𝖾𝖺𝗄"
- 𝖬𝖾𝗍𝖺𝗆𝗈𝖽𝖾𝗋𝗇𝗂𝗍𝗒 𝖻𝗒 𝖵𝖺𝗇𝗌𝗂𝗋𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS A PERFECT AFTERNOON IN LIYUE

and you were happily making your way to the library to grab a few fantasy books that were just added to the collection. Ever since you visited the library all those years ago, the librarians and staff were familiar with you and often told you if they were getting a new delivery which excited you to a whole new level.

Reading wasn't just your pastime, it was your hobby. Oftentimes it was difficult to get you to stop reading because your eyes were always glued to the pages, relishing and becoming completely invested in the stories you had stumbled upon.

As usual you never had a reading buddy to share their thoughts with you so you went alone; unbeknownst to you there was a certain someone who would be visiting the library that day who shared the same love of books as you.

"Hey Brie!" You waved at the librarian who sat down on her desk to check for any overdue book returns. "Oh good afternoon, (Y/n)!" She waved back with a small smile that grew after seeing you. You approached her and leaned over her desk with sparkling eyes. "So, where'd they put the latest arrivals?"

The brunette gestured to the area behind you. "It's on the next shelf from where you usually stay at." She told you, causing you to excitedly spin on your heel. "Oh and before you go," she suddenly spoke, and you curiously rolled your head back with a raised brow. "There's this man named Xingqiu who I think you should talk to." She said with a wink. "I think you'll like him, he's around twenty-three years old, and he may or may not be your type."

As a matter of fact, Brie had been scouting for bookworms of your type to set you up on a date but none of them really fit your criteria and so seeing her smile giddily at this fellow made you wonder. "Alright then, I'll see you later, Brie." You saluted and silently went to the fantasy section.

Once you got there, you didn't notice any one else's presence and so you looked over to your left and right but not one was there. With a slight purse of your lips, you fixed your gaze on the new books before you. And not a moment passed when you spotted the title of the book you had been itching to read but never got the chance to.

"Oh wow, Howl's moving castle?" You beamed in a quiet whisper and quickly grabbed the book by the top. "My, I haven't seen any copies since March of last year.."