𝗙𝗼𝗿𝗲𝗶𝗴𝗻 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 || 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦 - 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

𝗙𝗢𝗥𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗡 𝗙𝗘𝗘𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚𝗦
- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU AND RAZOR HAD BEEN BEST FRIENDS FOR THE LONGEST TIME

and unbeknownst to you, Razor had fallen in love with you and he didn't even know what that meant until today.

The both of you were simply sitting down on a hilltop, enjoying the sun and just each other's company. You sat behind Razor, running your fingers down his soft strands of hair. You tilted your head to the side, "seriously, how do you get your hair this silky?"

A small blush formed on his cheeks as you proceeded to braid his hair. "Bath." Was what he replied with, his voice rather quiet.

"Heh, I wish it were that simple."

Silence filled the atmosphere again as you finished his braid. You were so caught up in the moment that you couldn't hear Razor calling out to you.

"(Y/n)." He called again. "O-oh, y-yes?!" You exclaimed in surprise. "Come." He patted the space next to him on the cliff, his legs dangling over the edge. "O-okay." You carefully sat next to him, afraid you were to fall. Sure you had wind gliders, but still you couldn't help but fear heights.

"Won't let you fall." He spoke softly, extending his hand to guide you. A bashful smile found its way to your lips as you made yourself comfortable "Thank you."

The sun had began to set, the sky turned a hazy orange and purple and above you could see the birds flying together. Truly a calming sight.
Razor began to feel uneasy, the feeling of your legs pressed against each other sent tingles on his spine. He couldn't understand why he had been feeling this way whenever he was around you.

He felt so safe and at home with you. And the way you laughed followed by that resting smile, sent a fit of butterflies in his stomach. He thought that maybe he was sick?

"(Y/n)." He called, causing you to whip your head around to him. You only bummed in response. "What is it, Razor?"

A single bead of sweat rolled down his now red cheeks. "Am.. I sick?" He asked and you cocked a brow, worry laced in your voice.
"Why? You don't feel well?"
But he shook his head. "No, I feel.. happy with you."

"Can't help.. feel good.. with you." He continued as his hand unknowingly took a hold of your own.

"Is he confessing?!" You thought, practically screaming in your own head. The feeling of his fingers around yours made you cheeks flush. "R-razor.." you stuttered out. "I have iron claws and teeth of thunder. I protect you."

"When I run with you, when I hunt with you, I am happy. With you, I am not a wolf, I am not a boy, I am just me. I am Razor. Because you are my friend. You are my Lupical. I hope you feel happy, too!"

You began to believe it even more. He was definitely confessing. "What.. is this? My heart beats fast when I'm with you."

A loving smile reached your lips. "It's love, Razor."

Razor's eyes widened as they looked deeply into yours. "What is love?" (Baby don't hurt me-) you giggled as you inched closer to him.
"It's when you care deeply about someone, and you'd do everything to protect them."

Razor's eyes briefly left yours before meeting again. "So... I love you?"
You felt your heart thus happily in your chest.
"I love you too, Razor."

Razor felt a wide smile stretched at his lips and he noticed you inching closer to him. He was curious as to what you were doing, and did the same. And just like that, your lips met and sparks definitely flew.

Your eyes fluttered close, but after feeling him not kiss you back, you quickly tore yourself away with a deep blush. "S-sorry I shouldn't have-"

But you were quickly shut up by Razor's lips pressed onto yours once more. He quickly grew accustomed to the kiss and you felt yourself melt under his touch and surprised that he had gotten so good at kissing so quickly.

Your arms had snaked around his neck while his hands hastily found their way to your sides.

Razor was glad that he finally understood the foreign feelings that he had kept to himself for so long.