𝗖𝗼𝗼𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 || 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.*  𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖢𝖧𝖨𝖫𝖣𝖤  *.✧
𝖩𝗎𝗅𝗒 20

𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗖𝗢𝗢𝗞𝗜𝗡𝗚
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS THE MORNING OF CHILDE'S BIRTHDAY,

And the moment you woke up, you rolled over to the side with a large smile etched onto your face, excited to wake your loving partner.

"Happy birthday, Childe!!-" You greeted but he didn't seem to be in his side of the bed anymore. With a confused hum, you looked around the room then to the door which was halfway open, meaning he probably went to the bathroom or to the kitchen to get a bite to eat after last night's events.

Right. Last nights.. events.

Immediately, blood rushed to your cheeks at the realization that you were butt naked under the sheets, so you brought the covers up to your chest and got out of bed to get ready.

Once you put on your clothes and brushed your hair with your fingers instead of a hairbrush, you made your way to the kitchen to see if Childe was there.

"Hello? Childe?" You peeked through the kitchen doorway to see that your partner still wasn't anywhere to be seen but your question would be answered by a small folded note on the kitchen counter.

Picking it up, it read:

"Hey (Y/n),
Went out to grab some stuff for our special lunch today. Be back soon.

- Your #1 ;))"

You couldn't help but snicker at the nickname he'd given himself at the end, followed by a playful roll of your eyes. Besides that though, it surprised you that he went out to buy ingredients for his birthday instead of you scrambling for them.

Of course you had prepared a gift for him but he probably wanted to cook 'five star meals' (as he would say) for you both to share during his birthday.

Well, regardless, it wouldn't be a problem since you too had a little surprise for him and by a little surprise it was decorating the living room with banners and streamers which you bought just the other day.

Time-skip to an hour later and you were putting up the final banner by the doorway, and the door abruptly creaked open to reveal the one and only Childe carrying a few grocery bags.

"Childe!!" You beamed, rushing over to him and taking the bags from his hands. "Happy birthday!!"

"Aww why thank you!" Childe grinned happily and bent down so you could kiss his cheek and then moved so he could kiss the top of your head. "And good morning to you, (Y/n)"