𝗣𝗲𝗻 𝗣𝗮𝗹𝘀 || 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 ( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 )

𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗦- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 )

𝗣𝗘𝗡 𝗣𝗔𝗟𝗦
- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -
( 𝗉𝖺𝗋𝗍 𝗈𝗇𝖾 )

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"OOH LOOKS LIKE HE WROTE BACK!"

An excited giggle escaped from you as you took the envelope out of your mailbox, the name written on it being from your pen pal all the way from Liyue, Chongyun.

With the envelope in hand, you quickly returned inside your house and towards your bedroom so that you could read whatever he wrote back to you since he didn't reply for quite a while. Perhaps he was busy, you thought.

The moment you sat down on your chair, you didn't hesitate to grab the letter opener and tear the envelope, revealing the multiple folded notes inside, including a dried up leaf from a sandbearer tree.

"Ah Chongyun, always sending a buttload of notes instead of a single paper." You chuckled at his habit before taking the first note and unfolding it.

"Hey (Y/n)!

Sorry it took a while for me to reply this week, I had some help from a traveler making popsicles and joining this thing which apparently had a spirit to exorcise which I didn't in the end :/// ALSO, speaking of the traveler, they taught me how to play hide and seek with a few kids at the harbor.

I was.. not good at it, though. •́ε•̀٥

Maybe one day you can come to Liyue and we can finally meet?

Your pen pal, Chongyun"

You read the last bit over and over in your head with a small frown. You did want to come visit and finally meet him personally instead of writing letters to each other every other day.

Though the exchanging of letters brought you happiness, it also increased your wanting to see him. You wouldn't admit it to anyone, but you were starting to crush on the boy. He seemed really sweet and you just wanted to be around him.

With a heavy sigh, you continued to the next folded note.

"(Y/n)!!! I cant believe you learned different ice cream recipes! You gotta share them with me someday when we see each other! (Please I beg you I hope you don't sneak any spicy ingredients into them, you know what will happen)

But anyways, it's great to know you're doing well. I'm doing pretty good myself. Not much exorcising for the past few days though. Pretty suspicious if you ask me.