✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗧𝗿𝗶𝗽 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗠𝘂𝘀𝗲𝘂𝗺 || 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂

𝗔 𝗧𝗥𝗜𝗣 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗠𝗨𝗦𝗘𝗨𝗠- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

- 𝖹𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂 -

"𝖧𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖨 𝗀𝗈 𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗇 𝖨 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖨 𝖻𝖾𝗅𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝖺𝗋𝗆𝗌?"
- 𝖢𝗋𝖺𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖻𝗒 𝖨𝖫𝖫𝖤𝖭𝖨𝖴𝖬 𝖿𝗍. 𝖡𝖺𝗁𝖺𝗋𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU AND SUCROSE DECIDED TO GO VISIT THE MUSEUM

during your spare time since Sucrose had never been and so here you two were, hopping into your car to head to the museum.

"Aren't you excited, (Y/n)?" She asked, though her voice was timid and soft, you could sense the excitement in her words. You shot her a soft smile as you started the ignition. "Of course, You know me." You replied, thinking of all the different types of animals that once roamed the Earth. The thought of large dinosaurs, plants and mammals always had intrigued you as a child up until today.

The drive was peaceful and the road wasn't too busy, time went by relatively quick since you and Sucrose were gushing over a character from a show you were both watching and in no time, you had arrived in the museum.

Once you parked your car, you and Sucrose quickly made your way to the entrance and you quickly took out your phone, prepared to take pictures of all the different fossils. Although she was excited to learn more about the world's history, she was still shy and held on tightly to her sling bag, and stepping closer to you shyly. You simply shot her a reassuring smile and linked your arms together "let's go!" You beamed and she smiled back, clinging tightly to your arm.

"Okay.."

When you stepped inside, you noticed a few other people had gathered together and was immediately greeted by an older man standing next to a much younger and extremely handsome man. "Woah.." your breath hitched once you met his deep amber gaze. He wore a simple black turtleneck, with black pants, black formal shoes and a light brown trench coat.

A series of "wow he's handsome" and "he's really attractive" was heard from the group, unexpectedly making you feel jealous.

"Welcome to Liyue's national museum! Allow me to introduce you to Zhongli. He'll be your tour guide for today!" The old man said, patting the tall brown-haired male in the back.

"This way, please." Zhongli gestured to where the tour would begin and it made you blush.

Even his voice is hot...