𝗔𝘀 𝗬𝗼𝘂 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵 𝗠'𝗟𝗮𝗱𝘆 || 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂

𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗠'𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

𝗔𝗦 𝗬𝗢𝗨 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛 𝗠'𝗟𝗔𝗗𝗬
- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

VENTI PLAYED HIS LYRE

by the God of Anemo statue as you giggled and danced to the lovely tune played by his fingers. A soft grin was plastered on Venti's face as his eyes followed your figure that twirled and swayed to the music.

The night was just lovely. The stars twinkled beautifully from above together with the moonlight that beamed upon Mondstadt, which acted just like a spotlight on you.
It was indeed a beautiful sight, especially for Venti. He couldn't help but adore you from afar, he had never met anyone like you and that's saying something because he was thousands of years old. And to him you were truly one of a kind.

The song was coming to an end as Venti's fingers plucked the strings of the lyre much softly and slowly and your dance had ended all the same. Once the music finally stopped, you posed dramatically at the end of your dance, panting heavily suddenly as the adrenaline washed away from your body.

"Marvelous!" Venti cheered, clapping his hands together in a light applause. You chuckled, bowing before approaching the bard. "That was a lot of fun!"

Your laughter subsided, lips now forming a soft smile when your eyes met Venti's and it was at that moment he knew he had fallen in love with you all over again. "You.. are so beautiful.." he muttered out as if he could barely breath, and a blush dusted over your cheeks. "Thank you.."

Venti's eyes fell from your lips to your eyes which reflected perfectly from the moonlight. "Your eyes.. they're like a million stars and the moon mixed together with stardust.." Venti whispered, taking your hand in his as he got lost into your deep (e/c) orbs.

"Venti?" You couldn't form the right words and breathlessly spoke out his name whilst stepping closer to him so that your faces were mere inches apart. Venti gingerly placed his arm on your back and pulled you flush against him.

"I can no longer harbor my feelings toward you, (Y/n)." He spoke, lifting your hand he'd been holding and rubbing his thumb over your knuckles. "I cannot allow you to slip away from me.. you're truly a rare find."

Your eyes widened with happiness, hence confirming you had felt the same about him. "Oh Venti, enough with the chivalrous talk and kiss me."

The male was slightly taken aback by your words but just as quickly as it came, a smile stuck on his lips. "As you wish, M'lady.."

He then dipped you down and placed his hand on your cheek, connecting his lips with yours for the very first time. Almost immediately your hand reached up and brushed through his hair, giving Venti butterflies. He never realized how good it felt to have his hair played with.

You hummed against the kiss, feeling the tenderness of Venti's lips that melded perfectly with your own. His hand softly reached from your cheek and up to the back of your ear, causing your stomach to feel all fuzzy and ticklish.

You had both separated from the kiss and it took you a moment to open your eyes, everything was so fuzzy and warm until it disappeared once Venti pulled away.

He chuckled and helped you stand upright again. "Is it too much to ask for another dance, Mi'lady?" You shook your head in amusement as he took your hand in his once more and led you in front of the statue.

"But of course."

And so there you two were, dancing together underneath the stars above.