𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗹-𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 || 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚 - 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗟𝗕𝗘𝗜𝗡𝗚
- 𝖷𝗂𝖺𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

THROUGHOUT YOUR TIME KNOWING XIAO,

It was pretty obvious to you how much he pushed aside his own well-being for the sake of others.

He had that entire 'call my name, adeptus Xiao' thing that you practically already memorized at this point. And it really showed how often he'd rather risk himself for yours and others safety.

Truly a quite heroic and selfless guy. But seeing the amount of times he's give himself up instead for something really worried you. You didn't want to see him overworking himself or not caring about what would ever happen to him because of course, you cared.

With much thought and contemplation, you were determined to bring this to his attention and get him to relax for himself, especially since he deserved it after all he's been through.

You weren't even gonna lie, it really hurt you that you only thought of it now.

"Hey, Xiao?" You peeked through the doorway from the rooftops of Wangshu Inn, to see the adeptus himself sitting on the wooden balcon and holding onto his jade-winged spear.

His leg was propped up so he could lean his elbow onto it as he overlooked the land of Liyue.

It didn't take him long to notice you, and Xiao peeked over his shoulder to see you there with an anxious look on your pretty face. (Yes you, ily mwah)

"Oh, (Y/n)." He acknowledged as you moved next to him, your hands firmly hidden behind your back.

"Listen, Xiao, I wanted to talk to you about something... important."

The way you expressed this to Xiao already sent alarms through his head, his eyes slightly widening at the thought.

Was something wrong? Were you hurt? Was there anything he could do to help?

"Why? Is something wrong?" He queried, now hopping off the balcon and standing in front of you. There it was again, that subtle tone of worry in his voice. You'd learn to recognize it after all this time you've known him.

Seeing as there were tourists and other people around as you glanced about, you took hold of his wrist and tugged him forward. "How about.. let's talk somewhere a little more private?"

The male only nodded quietly and you both headed to downstairs, outside by the bridge and under a sandbearer tree.

"Is something bothering you, (Y/n)?"