𝗟𝗼𝘀𝘁 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗼𝗼𝗱𝘀 || 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋

𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

𝗟𝗢𝗦𝗧 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗪𝗢𝗢𝗗𝗦
- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"FACE IT, KAEYA. WE'RE LOST"

You huffed, stopping in your tracks as Kaeya continued looking around the area from front to back. "Pfft, no we're not lost, I'm just checking these.. trees?" He chuckled nervously, scratching the back of his neck. Although you and Kaeya have been residents in Mondstadt for your whole life, you've never really ventured into Wolvendom and the thick fog and dense forestry made it difficult to memorize your paths.

With a shake of your head, you looked up into the sky, only to see it had started to grow darker. Worried, you jogged over to Kaeya. "We better find a way out of here fast, there aren't any light sources around here."

"Aww, are you scared, (Y/n)?" Kaeya teased, throwing his arm over your shoulder in a friendly manner. "Kaeya, I'm being serious! The last thing I want is to get stuck in the forest with you." You said, swiping his arm away. "Ouch," he muttered, placing a hand on his chest as you stormed off to sit under a tree, knees hugged up against your chest.

"We're never getting out of here are we?"

Kaeya sat down beside you, resting his elbows on his knees. "It's okay, we are going to get out of here, let's just stay calm for a bit and think.." he then leaned is head on the tree trunk, looking up into the sky as he let out a breath.

After a short while of silence, a rustling was heard coming from around you. You and Kaeya shot up, eyes darting from place to place and trying to look through the thick fog that had surrounded you both from the start.
Kaeya moved forward on one knee, his sword in hand while the other moved protectively in front of you. "Kaeya?"

"Quiet."

The suspense grew even louder and louder until you could somewhat make out a figure forming through the fog. "Who?" You spoke, narrowing your eyebrows and leaning forward slightly. Finally, the figure stepped out to be a boy with a hood over his head and had long, spiky gray hair. "Not from here?" He asked, his voice low and monotone.

He stepped a little closer, and now you could see his bright red eyes looking through you, making your cheeks feel warm. "Uh, yeah we're a little lost." Kaeya replied, standing up before you. "My name is Razor, who are you?" He asked, eyes meeting yours. "Razor?" Kaeya wondered before his eyes lit up in realization "you're Klee's friend?"

Razor nodded, "yes... Klee friend but big hassle.."

"Uh," you awkwardly smiled, moving closer to introduce yourself, "I'm (Y/n).."
Kaeya cocked a brow, he's never seen you this nervous in front of anyone before. "Nice to meet you, (Y/n)." Razor shot you a tiny smile before raising his arm to point in a direction. "I'll show you to exit."

You and Kaeya shared a look before nodding, "okay, lead the way." Kaeya spoke, gesturing to the way Razor had pointed to earlier and gave you a quick nudge on the side whilst Razor began walking, the two of you following behind.

"What?"

"You like him don't you?"

You rolled your eyes and let out a hefty sigh, "I don't have a crush on every guy I see you know.."

"Don't lie, I saw the way you looked at him earlier." Kaeya couldn't help but tease, after all, it was in his nature. "He's just cute is all.." you blushed, rubbing the side of your arm with your hand and admiring Razor from afar. "Ah, and those bright red eyes are just so alluring aren't they?"

"Yeah..."

Your eyes widened, "wait!! No, no, no!" You turned over to face Kaeya who stifled a laugh by biting the knuckles of his fist. "Kaeya!!" You whisper yelled and punched his shoulder. "Ow!"

The trek didn't seem too long since the fog had cleared up and you could finally see the moonlight beaming down upon Mondstadt. "We're here." Razor stopped walking, allowing you to go ahead and exit Wolvendom. "Thank you." You grinned, turning on your heel to face your rescuer to which he only nodded "no problem, goodbye."

As he started to walk away, you couldn't stop yourself from calling out to him, your arm reaching out. "Will I see you again?" You asked, making you rethink your actions once you noticed that his eyes widened ever so slightly. He blinked and nodded "yes, maybe me and you be friends."

A smile stretched at your lips as did he before disappearing into the forest. "Yeah, that'd be nice.."

All I Imagined was Razor singing lost in the woods from Frozen 2 but instead of the reindeer it's like a pack of wolves JDDNSIDNEJDB ok bye now, hope u guys enjoyed!!