𝗧𝗲𝗮 𝗰𝗮𝗸𝗲𝘀 || 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺

𝗧𝗘𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦- 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺 -

𝗧𝗘𝗔 𝗖𝗔𝗞𝗘𝗦
- 𝖳𝗁𝗈𝗆𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"GOOD DAY TO YOU, I'M HERE TO DELIVER THE TEA CAKES MISS KAMISATO ORDERED?"

You stood by the entrance of the marvelous Kamisato estate with a box of homemade tea cakes. A guard who was stationed out front greeted you with a nod and stepped aside, allowing you entry to the prestigious estate.

This was your first time setting foot inside the estate, considering you had just started your tea cake business which quickly grew popular amongst the people of Inazuma city. And that reputation was enough to reach Kamisato Ayaka - the only daughter of the Kamisato clan.

You'd seen her before with a blonde traveler walking about the city, and she was by far the most beautiful woman you'd ever seen.

She was graceful and kind, the complete opposite of what you were and not only that, but considering her status, befriending her wouldn't seem too likely.

"Ugh.. why am I thinking too much about this? I'm really just here to deliver these tea cakes." You huffed, looking down on the neatly packaged box of pastries whilst you followed the path to what appeared to be a large gazebo. "Now.. how exactly do I give these to her?"

You looked around for any person waiting by the wooden door to receive the pastries but there weren't any hand maidens or anything like that.

The place was mostly quiet, and yet there were a handful of guards stationed in specific areas. Just as you were about to start asking around, a loud holler and the sound of running against the rough stones on the path caught your ears.

"Yo!" The voice greeted, and you spun around to be met with a tall and very handsome individual with blonde hair and green eyes.

Heat rushed to your cheeks at the sight of this young man. Other than his devilish good looks, he did in fact have this softer look to him.

He looked cute.

"O-oh hello there!" You greeted back with a sheepish smile, your eyes closing briefly. The man smiled back and rested his hands on his hips, eyeing the boxes you were holding.

"Ah! You must be (Y/n)! That famous tea cake lady!" He pointed out, "I've heard good things about you!"

Oh boy.. HIM?! HE?! He knows about me?! Thank god it was good things he heard about me and not that one time I-