𝗬𝗼𝘂'𝗿𝗲 𝗖𝘂𝘁𝗲 || 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈

𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

𝗬𝗢𝗨'𝗥𝗘 𝗖𝗨𝗧𝗘
- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU PEEKED THROUGH THE DOORWAY

outside to see Albedo sketching on his sketchpad. He was silently humming to himself as he ran his pencil up and down to form what looked like to be hair. You continued to watch him work, drawing out the eyes and nose like it was the easiest thing in the world.

The longer you stared at the portrait, you noticed some details that made it look similar to your own face.

You cocked a brow with the corner of your lip curved into a smile before creeping up on the boy. "Al-be-do!" You called, stressing out each syllable of his name. The blonde fumbled with his pencil and sketchpad and pressed it flat against his chest. "(Y/n)!" He exclaimed, turning around to face you, his cheeks dusted pink.

"What are you doin'?" You asked, stepping closer to sit next to him on the wooden staircase. "I-I was just drawing.." he replied, clinging onto the sketchpad for dear life.

"Drawing huh?" You chuckled lightly, "can I see?"

His eyes widened slightly before twisting his body around, denying you. "No, I'm not that good.." he told you with a sigh. "Pfft, I know that's a lie.."

Albedo kept his back to you, he didn't want you to see how many drawings he had made of you over the last few days. "Please show me!" You pleaded, clasping your hands together and leaning forward to try and get him to look at you.

"It can't be that bad, just let me see and I won't judge."

Albedo's eyes trailed over to you anxiously. "Are you sure you won't judge me?" He said in a low voice. "Of course," you replied, a forceful puff of air leaving your lips. Albedo thought for a moment, and knowing you, you wouldn't let this go, so he built up his courage to peel away the sketchpad from his chest.

"Okay then.." he then slowly turned it over to show you and you gasped. "It's bad isn't it?" He  spoke coyly, throwing his face into his hands.
"What? No, not at all! This is amazing!" Your eyes went over the shading and strokes in amazement. He definitely had talent.

"So, you're not mad that I drew you?" He asked, finally turning over to face you.
"Of course not." You shook your head, still staring at the portrait he drew until you abruptly began to flip through the other pages.

Albedo noticed and grabbed the sketchpad in panic, "No! Don't look at the others!" He yelled as the both of you had a little game of tug of war for the sketchpad but you won of course.

Then, your eyes landed upon the multiple sketches of you with different happy expressions. You felt a warmth spread to your cheeks as you went through the other pages until there was one large sketch of you in a battle pose, ready to use your electro abilities.
The details and anatomy were just spot on.

Albedo had his hands in his hair, blushing profusely. "Hmph," you smirked, turning over to face him along with the drawing and raising it next to your face. "Stalker much?"

He dipped his chin down in embarrassment and took the sketchpad from your hands.
"Great, you probably think I'm some kind of creep now don't you?" He muttered, setting the sketchpad down and you frantically waved your hands in front of you "No," you chuckled nervously, "I was just surprised that you'd even draw me, I mean, with your talent it's definitely an honor actually."

You stumbled with your own words, trying to lighten the mood. "But, why would you draw me of all the women in Teyvat in the first place?"

Albedo sighed before shooting you a short glance, the obvious blush never leaving his cheeks. "It's because," he started

"I think you're cute.."