✧ 𝗛𝗶𝘀 𝗪𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗹𝗶𝘀𝘁 || 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 ~ 𝖢𝗁𝗋𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗆𝖺𝗌 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

𝗛𝗜𝗦 𝗪𝗜𝗦𝗛𝗟𝗜𝗦𝗧
- 𝖢𝗁𝗂𝗅𝖽𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"I BELIEVE THIS WILL BE THE BEST WAY FOR YOU TO FINALLY CONFESS TO CHILDE."

"W-what?" You shot up from your seat, eyes growing wide at Zhongli's suggestion. "I can't possibly do something like that! I bet he probably doesn't even like me back.." your once loud voice faded into a quiet whisper. "I think not. He has grown very fond of you." Zhongli spoke, his hand now resting under his chin to indicate that he was deep in thought.

You sat back down on the couch with a sigh, head hung low and shoulders slumped over.
"I dunno, I just don't feel I'm his type." Memories then flashed into your mind during the times your eyes met with Childe's and you could hardly breathe.

Zhongli returned his gaze from you and approached you quietly. "It is better now than never, (Y/n)." He started "I can recall all those times before you've ignored your feelings towards him. Maybe this time, you finally tell him." He was right, every time you had an opening to tell him how you felt, you just couldn't. Your words would get stuck in your throat and wouldn't force themselves out.

This evening would be another perfect opportunity but why did it have to be so inane...

After getting lost in quite a thought, you finally conceded. "Alright... I'll do your stupid little idea." Zhongli fought a proud smile, for his little plan was coming into place. "Perfect. I'm glad you're finally facing it, (Y/n)."

"I'll return here at six when you're finished getting ready." With that, Zhongli was out the door and you had looked up at the time and saw that it was already four-thirty. With another defeated sigh, you got up and headed for the bathroom to take a shower.

An hour and a half later, you were fully dressed and putting on light makeup and finishing it off with winged eyeliner and light red lipstick to go with your red flowy dress. That was until you heard a soft knock on your door.

"(Y/n)?" The voice called, it was Zhongli.

"Come in." You replied, looking over yourself in the mirror and once he came inside your house, he had made his way to your bedroom door with a small bag in hand. "Are you ready?" He spoke, stifling a soft chuckle which you scowled at. "... yeah.."

During the holiday celebration of Liyue...

Childe aimlessly wandered around where the party had been held inside Liyue. He watched as all the people had happy smiles on their faces as children received their gifts from their parents or when the elderly reminisced about how they had spent their holidays with their families.

He was awaiting the company of you and Zhongli who seemed to be running a little late.

"Zhongli.. this is so embarrassing.." you whisper yelled, hiding behind a pillar. "You look great, do not worry and wait here. I will go get Childe." He then stepped away from you only for you to grab his arm to pull him back. "I look ridiculous..." you uttered.