𝗔𝗹𝗹 𝗛𝗲 𝗘𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗡𝗲𝗲𝗱𝗲𝗱 || 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.* HAPPY BIRTHDAY VENTI  *.✧
𝖩𝗎𝗇𝖾 16

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

𝗔𝗟𝗟 𝗛𝗘 𝗘𝗩𝗘𝗥 𝗡𝗘𝗘𝗗𝗘𝗗
- 𝖵𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"SO WHAT SHALL WE DO TODAY?"

Venti tapped his chin, thinking of all the various activities he could spend with you.
Funnily enough, he was stuck on what to do for his birthday since a few days before.

Venti never really celebrated his birthday as extravagant as most people did though he liked big celebrations, but now that you were in the picture, he would rather have you all to himself during his so-called special day.

"Perhaps we could go for a walk? Or stargazing? Or climb a tall tree and just watch the world go by?"

Venti continued to pace back and forth but before he could even come up with an answer, he heard you calling out his name whilst jogging up the hill. "Venti!!!" You beamed brightly, waving your hand in the air was you approached him.

A blush formed around Venti's cheeks when he saw that you had gotten yourself more dolled up than usual. He was so used to seeing you in your uniform that a simple dress change was enough to knock him down a peg.

And it knocked him down hard.

"(Y/n)!!" Venti called back just as happily before you quickly fell into his arms.

"Happy birthday, Venti!!" You pressed a long kiss on his cheek, easily causing him to stumble and fall on the grass. Your arms wrapped around his neck while his were around your waist.

The both of you then fell into a fit of chuckles before you finally pressed a proper kiss to his lips.

Venti placed his hand on your hip while you straddled him, a soft hum escaping him at the feeling of you pressed up against his chest.

When you pulled away, both of you had tiny smiles across your faces as Venti brushed a strand of hair away from your face due to the gentle breeze.

"So, what did you have planned for today?" You asked, shifting to sit next to him. "Well," Venti let out a breath, slinging his arm over your shoulder.

"To be completely honest, I don't really care what we do." Venti responded, looking over to you. "It's much more exciting that way. Especially when it's with you~"