𝗟𝗲𝗮𝗻 𝗼𝗻 𝗠𝗲 || 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈

𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

𝗟𝗘𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗠𝗘
- 𝖠𝗅𝖻𝖾𝖽𝗈 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"HMM.. SO THE REACTION IS ENTIRELY DIFFERENT COMPARED TO THIS.."

You tiredly watched as Albedo was experimenting on different reactions with chemicals on his table by the fire pit. The both of you had stayed in Dragonspine for two nights now for Albedo's research and you for your own reasons being the fascination of your own cryo elemental powers and how you could resonate  with it more. You could say it had more meaning to you but in all honesty, you just wanted to return to Mondstadt and wrap yourself in heavy blankets and sleep by the fire.

You hadn't realized how deep in thought you were until you noticed Albedo facing you with his hand waving over your face. "(Y/n)? Are you alright?" He called with his oh so soothing voice. You blinked, sitting up straight "y-yeah, I'm good..." the cold breath you let out sent shivers down your spine as you rubbed your arms in attempts to warm yourself more.

Albedo scanned your face and noticed how red your nose and cheeks had gotten, as well as how much paler you looked. He grew worried and his eyebrows furrowed once he thoughtlessly took your hand and rubbed his thumb against your skin. "You're freezing."

You nodded sheepishly, not knowing how to react to his sudden physical contact.
"Y-yeah.." was all you managed to utter out.

Other than the sub-zero climate of Dragonspine, you lacked sleep since you wanted more time to connect yourself with your element by sitting on the snow without a jacket or blanket so your body could resist but it wasn't too successful considering the dark bags under your eyes due to your hard work and training.

"Let me get more blankets for you.." Albedo spoke as he went to other side of the room. You nodded and mumbled a quiet thanks whilst leaning your head back against the stone wall. With a sniff, you had closed your eyes, thinking to take a deep breath but only ended up falling asleep.

Once Albedo finally got two bundles of blankets, he turned around to find you uncomfortably leaning against the wall, asleep.  
"(Y/n)?" He attempted to call but only came out as a quiet whisper. But you didn't respond, and your head slowly began to slide down against the side. Albedo then made his way to you and draped the blanket over your front before sitting down beside you feeling quite exhausted from standing and working for hours himself.

With a heavy sigh and running a hand through his hair, he turned his head over to look at your sleeping face. Although you were asleep, Albedo found you extremely beautiful and not to mention absolutely adorable being wrapped in a blanket like that. Realizing how long he had been staring, he brought his hand over his mouth, blushing madly beneath it.

What am I doing? I can't stare at her with such intent!

How rude of me..

He turned away and bit his lip, wondering what he should do; should he bring you to your sleeping bag or leave you there? But he didn't do either of them in fear he would disturb your sleep. And retreating to his own sleeping bag would seem ungentlemanly.

As he continued to think with his fingers tapping his chin until suddenly your head slipped down from the wall and onto his shoulder. Albedo felt his entire body freeze up before he carefully turned his head to see you nuzzling onto his neck.

Hmm.. what do I possibly do now?

He couldn't move now, you looked so calm and at peace whilst asleep, unknowingly resting your head on his shoulder. So what did Albedo do? He waited. He continued to sit there, hoping to stay awake until the sun came up so nothing would happen to you. But it was inevitable, an hour later, his eyes fell closed and his head rested on top of yours as he fell into a deep slumber.

Is it just me or does Albedo's Japanese dub sound so... comforting? Like I could listen to him talk all day and not get bored.