𝗖𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗛𝗲𝗹𝗽 𝗙𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶𝗻 𝗟𝗼𝘃𝗲 || 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 ~ 𝖲𝗈𝗇𝗀𝖿𝗂𝖼!

𝗖𝗔𝗡'𝗧 𝗛𝗘𝗟𝗣 𝗙𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗟𝗢𝗩𝗘- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

-𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖧𝖾𝗅𝗉 𝖥𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗂𝗇 𝖫𝗈𝗏𝖾 (𝖼𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗋) 𝖻𝗒 𝖪𝗂𝗇𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝗇𝗂𝗌-

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

Wise men say,

Scaramouche watched as you laughed along with Childe in disgust. Why? Because he was jealous. He hated the fact that he had fallen for an angel like you and seeing you laughing with some other man (who was much taller than him) made him upset.

He didn't even want to tell you about his feelings because he was too egotistical about his own image. But deep down inside, he wanted to deny and stop how he felt for you; You were making him soft.

Only fools rush in

What would you think of him if he revealed how much he adored your laugh, your pretty (e/c) eyes and (s/c) skin he so desperately wanted to caress. It was all too much to expose and so day by day, Scaramouche kept his secret but unknowingly would adore you from afar.

"Stop it!" He screamed in his head "she's just a girl! Why get so worked up about it?"

But I can't help

The moment those thoughts swirled in his mind, he noticed you had been jogging over to him with a small wave, and his cheeks were tinted red. "No, I don't like her that way.." he continued. (Tsundere-)

He so desperately tried to fight it, but you were just too perfect for him and he was absolutely smitten.

Falling in love with you

"Hi Mucci!!" You teased, dancing around him like a ballerina, totally oblivious to what was running through his head. Scaramouche tsked whilst shaking his head, "I told you not to call me that." Ah but he loved it and didn't want you to stop calling him that.

A single bead of sweat rolled down his temple as he fought the urge to wrap you up in a blanket and run away.

Like a river flows

You only shrugged with a mischievous grin on your face. "Whatever you say, Mucci."
Scaramouche rubbed circles on his temples with his fingers and to you it was because he was simply irritated and tried to remain calm. You were right about the irritated part but for a whole other reason - for finding you too adorable to resist.

"Oi Mucci~" cooed Childe as he approached the two of you. Unlike you, Childe was smart enough to pick up on Scaramouche's feelings for you but never said a thing and instead decided to piss him off more by flirting with you and twirling you around.

Surely to the sea

"I'm taking (Y/n) out today~" he chuckled, taking your hand and pressing a kiss to it which caused a giggle to escape from you. "Really? You taking me out?" You asked and Childe nodded and wrapped his arm over your shoulder. Something snapped inside Scaramouche and he shot Childe a glare, "no you aren't."

"Well you aren't her boyfriend so it doesn't really matter what you say" Childe shrugged and turned on his heel with you in tow.

Darling so it goes,

You were confused by Childe's actions along with Scaramouche's glare towards him. Maybe it was Childe just being himself and Scaramouche being himself. They were usually like that towards other people anyway, but oh boy did this encounter seem a little bit suspicious. 

In a flash, Scaramouche had his hand on your wrist, halting you and Childe. "Hold it." He ordered before tugging you against him. Scaramouche didn't know what came over him but his actions were too late to stop now. "She isn't going with you." He added, unknowingly holding you tighter against him causing your cheeks to flush.

Some things

"Mucci?" You uttered out, suprised. He only gave you a short look before returning to Childe. "Jealous are we?" He laughed "you really are full of surprises!"

"Awe, she looks confused, so why don't you tell (Y/n) what's really going on hm?"
You looked up at Scaramouche who had the tiniest blush on his cheeks. And as if things couldn't get any more exciting, he kept quiet.

Are meant to be

"Just get out of here, Childe." He spat before turning around himself causing Childe to laugh once more, "alright then, I'll be off and be sure to use protection!" Scaramouche's hairs stood upright at Childe's choice of words but before he could turn around and scold his fellow fatui harbringer, he had already disappeared.

"What's going on with you two?" You pulled yourself away from Scaramouche and he looked over to you in embarrassment.

So take my hand,

"Seriously! Cant you explain what all that was about?" He dropped his gaze, his large hat hiding his expression. So much had already been said and he knew that. "You owe me an explanation Mucci.." you rested your hands on your hips and shooting him an unamused scowl. He then stepped closer to you as you continued bickering about, "Don't just stand there, say something!"

He was getting tired of Childe flirting with you like that, and as if finally embracing his feelings, he wanted to claim you as his before you could end up falling in love with Childe.

Take my whole life too

His hand went up to cup your cheek and you grew even more confused, a blush forming on your cheeks at the sudden contact. "You haven't answered me yet." Just as soon as those words left your mouth, Scaramouche's lips were suddenly pressed up against yours.

Your eyes widened while his remained closed. After feeling you not kiss back, he pulled away, his eyes staring deeply into your own. "There's your answer." He was about to walk away until you pulled him by the cloth of his shirt to reel him back in

But darling I can't help

He was surprised you felt the same but he was also really glad. Finally, he could stop hiding and denying how he felt about you. He hummed against your lips and slowly his hands found their way up to cup your cheeks and tilting his head to the side, enjoying every bit of it.

Falling in love with you.