𝗗𝗿𝗮𝗴𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗽𝗶𝗻𝗲 || 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘 - 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

𝗗𝗥𝗔𝗚𝗢𝗡𝗦𝗣𝗜𝗡𝗘
- 𝖣𝗂𝗅𝗎𝖼 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

DRAGONSPINE — THE COLD, HARSH AND TREACHEROUS MOUNTAIN YOUR PARTY WAS FORCED TO EXPLORE.

You absolutely hated it there, especially the fact that you had to spot a fireplace otherwise you'd die of frostbite. You had originally declined the commission but then there was an important factor that changed your mind completely - The richest bachelor in all of Mondstadt and your all time crush, Diluc Ragnvindr.

You absolutely adored his luscious red hair that was tied back into a messy ponytail, as well as those alluring, deep scarlet eyes that would pierce through your soul; the gaze that would send your heart to throb and your knees pull together as you desperately tried to fend off any unholy thoughts.

But now you, Diluc, Chongyun and Bennett were searching for beacons up the snowy mountains, for this adventure who's name you forget.

"Look, up ahead I see something." Bennett piped up, raising his finger to point at a frozen over rock with a slight yellow glow emitting from it. "Good job, Benny." You grinned, patting his head before bolting towards it himself. You let out a shaky breath from the cold as you and Chongyun followed Bennett.

Diluc's eyes narrowed slightly once his eyes fell upon your exposed back - it was your uniform after all..

"Okay, let's melt this over!" Cheered Bennett, lifting up his flaming sword. It almost scared you how unaffected he seemed by the sheer cold and you silently wished you could be as enthusiastic as him. "Okay, this is the last beacon and we're done.."

Just then, Bennett got hold of the strange red ore that enhanced the melting, finally revealing the cube-shaped beacon and taking it in your hands. "...r-right, let's go.." you shivered, stuffing the object into your pocket. Bennett and Chongyun shared a look as you turned back and headed down the snowy hill down the mountain.

"Wait, (Y/n)-" Chongyun called, his hand reaching out. "You look tired, let's get you to a fire.."

Diluc nodded in agreement and crossed his arms over his chest. "You don't look well too.. maybe you shouldn't have accepted this quest." you halted, looking over your shoulder.

Damn idiot. He's the reason why I'm even here..

"Please don't say that.." you grumbled, hugging yourself more whilst Diluc approached you. "I'm only saying maybe you weren't the most capable of handling this one. I know you don't exactly love the cold winter." He was right, but you risked it anyway just so you could see him. If only he knew that.

Your eyes narrowed, feeling stupid for taking such a risk and now you were getting sick. "If it makes you feel any better, I'm pretty cold too.." Bennett chuckled nervously, rubbing his hand on his nape while Chongyun stifled a laugh. After all, he loved the cold so he was basically at home here.