𝗖𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗬𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗔𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 || 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾

𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗩𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗬𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗔𝗙𝗙𝗘𝗖𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

- 𝖲𝖼𝖺𝗋𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝖼𝗁𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

SCARAMOUCHE WAS SENT ON A LONG AND TEDIOUS MISSION

that seemed to have lasted an entire week, so occasionally you grew even lonelier each passing day he didn't come home yet. But another important fact is that Scaramouche missed you even more and his patience was wearing thin now that he was finally relieved from his fatui duties.

You had waited patiently at home, cleaning up, reading or simply training by yourself to pass the time, unaware that today was the day your lover would arrive.

"Goddamnit this is taking too damn long.." Scaramouch grumbled to himself as he marched down the hill that lead to your shared home. He continued to grumble to himself, and even decided to speed-walk to lessen the time.

She better be home otherwise I'll make her pay..

Unbeknownst to you, who was simply sitting down on the couch and reading an old book, Scaramouche had his eye twitch and his footsteps getting heavier as he grew more and more needy for your attention.

Finally after fifteen minutes, Scaramouche could see your home in the short distance and saw you through the window. His eyes grew wide in relief before jogging towards the door.

Thank fuck she's here.

You payed no mind to it until the door abruptly burst open to reveal your angry-faced lover with eyes piercing your own. "M-mucci! What a surprise! I didn't think you'd be back until-"
You were stopped by Scaramouche throwing himself onto you, tightly snaking his arms around your waist as he buried his face onto the crook of your neck.

"Thank fucking finally.." he whispered huskily, sending a tingle down your spine and a wave of heat to wash over your face. "M-mucci? What's gotten into you?" You stuttered before he separated from the hug to place his hands on your shoulders. "I-I'm just glad to be home.." he replied, his tone coming off more nervous than he'd hoped.

You raised your brow with a light smirk.

"Did you miss me?"

He tch'd and tore his gaze from yours, causing your smirk to grow. "Oh come on, admit it." You giggled, lifting your hand to pinch his cheeks. "You missed me, your darling girlfriend didn't you?"

His eye twitched, and his scowl darkened. "Would you please shut up.." You giggled once more, pressing your palm onto his cheek which somehow made his expression soften. "I missed you too.." finally, you brought your lips to his, and Scaramouche's eyes fluttered close and his shoulders loosened.

Finally..

You hand slipped from his cheek and your arms hung over his shoulders, taking pleasure in the simple kiss. But of course Scaramouche wanted more, his hand found it's way behind your head, deepening the kiss whilst the other tightly cling onto your waist as if you would disappear into thin air if he didn't.

"Mmh!" You yelped against his lips as he forced you down onto the couch, he then tossed his hat down to the floor whilst his knees sandwiched your legs between them. "It's true..." he breathed out, separating from your lips for a brief moment "I've missed you dearly.." his voice was low and husky, fuelling your arousal.

Suddenly, his lips latched onto your neck, making you squeak in surprise. "M-mucci!" You moaned, causing him to smirk against your skin before nipping at your sensitive skin. "Relax, my love.. I know how much you want this..."

Your were at his mercy. Knees pulling together and arms weakly wrapping around his neck as he continued to work. He then slowly began to undress you and himself and the sight of him on top of you with his toned chest along with his hungry and lustful eyes staring down at you made your entire body shake with pleasure and anticipation.

He was going to give you the night of your life, after all, he was indeed craving your affection.