𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗼𝗿 𝗬𝗲𝘀? || 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋

𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗘𝗦?- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

𝗬𝗘𝗦 𝗢𝗥 𝗬𝗘𝗦?
- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

LATELY EVER SINCE

You've been hanging out with Razor for the majority of your life as an adventurer — like daily adventure guild work or simply lazing around by Wolvendom, Razor was beginning to suspect something different within himself.

He liked you, and he really liked you but he had no clue as to how he could tell you or .. should he even tell you at all?

He was absolutely hopeless when it came to the romance department so he decided to seek some help today. And by help, he meant his two close friends — a little girl named Klee and a bright though unlucky adventurer named Bennett.

Sure Klee was just a kid who would obviously not know any better than Razor, but she and Bennett were his only hope.

"Hmm.." The explosive girl hummed as she and the two boys stared at the empty sheet of paper before them. She didn't know what to say, let alone think of what to say. She was just as clueless as the wolf boy himself.

"OKAY! So, Razor likes (Y/n) and he's trying to get her to know right?" Klee chimed with her gloved hands clapping together and the two boys next to her nodded.

"But Razor... too shy.. she's so pretty.. Razor can't breathe.." he blushed and his hand clenched onto the fabric of his shirt above his chest. His heart suddenly felt warm and his stomach started to tickle with butterflies.

Bennett chuckled at his friend's blushing face and threw his arm over his shoulder. "Aww, don't worry Razor! I'm sure (Y/n) feels the same way!"

Razor couldn't help but bury his face into the collar of his orange shirt. "... that makes me happy.."

A few minutes later and they decided to write a few messy words onto the paper. Like: "Hey! How are you doing (Y/n)?" But Bennett shook his head in disapproval. "It sounds too.. stally? Like he's stalling instead of getting to the point."

Razor couldn't do anything but try to understand what they meant. A true hopeless romantic indeed.

Klee tapped her chin with the pen before thinking of another idea: "Do you want to go with me pick woolfhooks?" now it sounded way too friendly and avoided the confession which was the opposite of what they're were trying to do.

"Hmm.. I'm sorry Razor but I really don't know the best way you can tell (Y/n)." Klee sadly looked at her friend with a sad smile. "Maybe we can ask someone who has experience in these kinds of things?" Bennett added.