𝗔 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗽𝗲𝗿 𝗗𝗮𝘁𝗲 || 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝖲𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.*  𝖧𝖠𝖯𝖯𝖸 𝖡𝖨𝖱𝖳𝖧𝖣𝖠𝖸 𝖢𝖧𝖮𝖭𝖦𝖸𝖴𝖭  *.✧ 
𝖲𝖾𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 7

𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘 - 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -

𝗔 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗣𝗘𝗥 𝗗𝗔𝗧𝗘
- 𝖢𝗁𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗒𝗎𝗇 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"EVERYTHING JUST HAS TO BE PERFECT."

Your hands rested on your hips whilst you examined the little venue you had prepared for Chongyun's birthday. Of course, you had some much needed help from Xiangling, your best friend. She was the one who cooked the meals and decorated the dining table.

"Don't stress too much about it, (Y/n)." She chuckled, placing a hand on your shoulder. "It'll just be you, me, Chongyun and Xingqiu eating dinner together as usual, except,it'll be much fancier!"

You offered her a light hearted smile and nodded. "Guess you're right. It's probably because it's so fancy that I want it to be perfect."

The two of you had just finished decorating the small area around the large tree where the table sat next to. There were four posts surrounding the venue with a string of lanterns attached to them. Other than that, the table was covered by a white table cloth, and a picnic blanket for star gazing later on.

It was a simple preparation really, but still beautiful.

"Well, looks like we're done here." Xiangling sighed in relief, this time slinging her arm around your shoulders. "And it's just about time too. We should be getting ready ourselves, especially you~ little miss Chongyun's-future-wife!"

She poked your cheek before laughing whilst you playfully rolled your eyes, having dealt with this nickname many times before.

"Oh har-har, you're hilarious."

The two of you turned around, heading to your homes to get ready for Chongyun's birthday dinner party. Hopefully the boys wouldn't be late. "Well, see you later tonight, (Y/n)! Can't wait to see what you'll be wearing! I know you'll look as flawless as ever!!"

Xiangling jogged on ahead, treading backwards whilst she waved at you. "Who knows, maybe Chongyun will short circuit!"

You couldn't even retort to the last part because she was too far ahead to hear. "Really? Short circuit?" You stifled a laugh at her joke by bringing up your hand to cover your mouth. Hopefully that actually wouldn't happen.

Later that evening, you and Xiangling arrived at the area first to prepare all the food. And just when you both finished setting up the plates and utensils, the sound of Xingqiu calling out to both of you swiped your gazes away.