✦ 𝗠𝗼𝗱𝗲𝗿𝗻 𝗔𝗨 ~ 𝗦𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗻 || 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

𝗦𝗠𝗜𝗧𝗧𝗘𝗡
- 𝖱𝖺𝗓𝗈𝗋 -

"𝖨 𝗇𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗋 𝗄𝗇𝖾𝗐 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝗆𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝗂𝗇 𝗒𝗈𝗎𝗋 𝗁𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗌 '𝗍𝗂𝗅𝗅 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗇𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖨 𝗁𝖾𝗅𝖽 𝗒𝗈𝗎."
- 𝖬𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗅𝗂𝗀𝗁𝗍 𝖻𝗒 𝖠𝗋𝗂𝖺𝗇𝖺 𝖦𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝖾 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

IT WAS A QUIET AND LAZY AFTERNOON

and you were currently watching movies with Razor in your bedroom whilst he was laying his head on your lap since you were sitting down. Although Razor was mostly silent during the movie, he would often steal glances from you or gently caress your skin which you found adorable.

With a small smile, you moved your hand to pet his hair, smoothly brushing your fingers from his forehead to his nape, causing a slight tickle to run down Razor's spine as you continued, a soft hum escaping his lips.

And when you looked down, your heart fluttered seeing how at peace he looked so you simply couldn't keep your feelings to yourself. "I love you, Razor.." you giggled, blushing as he took your free hand and snuggled it against his cheek. "Love you, too.." He muttered, eyes quickly closing when he relished in the small heat your hand gave.

You then bent down and pressed a featherlight kiss to the top of his head which made him blush and ultimately turn his body over so that he was looking up at you. "Hmm?" You raised a brow in confusion until he raised his arms up and cupped your cheeks.

"What?" You chuckled, noticing his flushed cheeks from the light coming from your television screen which lit up the dark room.

"..Kiss.."

You desperately tried your best not to smile like an idiot by pressing your lips into a thin line yet it was inevitable as your smile only stretched. "Please?" He whined though his voice was still as monotone as usual. With a small nod, you bent down once more and connected your lips with his.

Razor's fingers brushed past your ears as he pulled you closer to him, sending you yet another fluttery feeling. You hummed in delight, smiling against his lips before pulling away. "You're very pretty, (Y/n)" he suddenly said, pulling you down to kiss your lips one more time. "Pfft thank you.."

The boy had a little grin as if he was proud of himself for telling you before turning over and returned to watching the film. And so you both continued simply enjoying each other's company until you brought your fingers through his hair once more out of habit.

You saw that his eyes were closed and his lips were slightly parted as he breathed softly with his breath grazing your skin. He had fallen asleep that quickly.

"Razor?" You called quietly but he didn't reply and only furrowed his brows slightly due to being disturbed.

You quickly brought your hand to your mouth to keep yourself from saying anything else to disturb him. But unfortunately for you, your legs felt quite uncomfortable sitting like that for an hour which led you to ponder what exactly could you do to get him to a much comfortable position without waking him up.

But before anything else, you took the remote and shut the television off. "Okay... what to do.." you thought, tapping your chin. With a deep breath, you carefully brought your hands to his sides and lightly hoisted his body toward you, his head now resting on your chest.

His spiky gray hair tickled your skin as you continued, carefully pulling him up against you whilst also backing up to lay down on the bed.

The whole time you were stressed due to Razor sometimes mumbling or humming whenever you moved, causing a single bead of sweat to form on your temple.

It's okay, It's okay I can do this for sure..

Finally, after inching every so often, you finally got yourself to lay down with Razor resting on your chest. And at the moment you let out a sigh of relief, his arm snaked around your waist, pulling himself closer to you along with his cheek that he rubbed above your chest area.

"Aww.." you giggled, hooking your arm over his head with your fingers in his hair, brushing it softly before falling asleep yourself.

A couple of hours later, Razor's eyes blinked open as he rubbed his eye and let out a yawn.
"(Y/n)?" He croaked, his voice coming off dry after his deep sleep. He then lifted himself off of you and found himself gazing at your beautiful face. His cheeks flushed as he planted a kiss to your forehead. He just loved you so much and took every chance to kiss you.

You slept soundly and Razor ran a hand through his hair, then pulled the sleeves of his orange sweater down before he could pull you flush against him instead, and being the heavy sleeper that you were, he shifted your body onto him with ease.

He practically embraced your back and your head, relishing in your body heat whilst he nuzzled his nose onto stray hairs that covered your forehead. His eyes stayed open though, thinking of how happy he was to be with you. Sure, it was a bit cheesy, but it was true.

Not long after, his eyes glazed with tears and his jagged breathing caused you to stir which eventually woke you up.

".. mmh Razor?" You uttered, lifting your head up only to see that he was crying.

As if the drowsiness had washed away from your panic, you pulled yourself up and straddled him, placing both hands on either side of his face to wipe his tears away. "Razor? What's the matter?" He only shook his head, tears continuously streaming down his cheeks.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?"

But the boy quickly wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face onto the crook of your neck. Confused, you simply hugged him bag and rubbed his back soothingly.

His quiet sobs died down quickly and finally he answered you. "I.. I'm very happy because of you, (Y/n).."

"I promise to protect you forever.." he finished, slowly peeling himself off of you with his hands still resting on your waist. "Aww Razor.. you're so sweet.." you beamed. Though you still had more to say, he smashed his lips onto yours in a desperate kiss which took you by surprise.

He didn't hesitate to lean closer and glide his tongue over your bottom lip, his hands still holding tightly onto your sides as your arms snaked over Razor's shoulders, accepting his hungry kisses.

After all, Razor was just absolutely smitten with his girlfriend and there was nothing that could change his mind about that.

Razor is just too cute I literally can't breathe. Vote if you agree HAHAHAH