𝗟𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗢𝗻𝗲 𝗮𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗮𝗿 || 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 ~ 𝖡𝗂𝗋𝗍𝗁𝖽𝖺𝗒 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅!

✧.*  HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAEYA  *.✧
𝖭𝗈𝗏𝖾𝗆𝖻𝖾𝗋 30

𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗥- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

𝗟𝗔𝗦𝗧 𝗢𝗡𝗘 𝗔𝗧 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗕𝗔𝗥
- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

"HMM.. HE'S BEEN GONE LONGER THAN USUAL."

you sighed, laying in bed in your sleeping clothes. Kaeya went to the Tavern hours ago and you waited patiently at home but today he was gone far longer than usual and you grew quite anxious.

Sitting up from bed, you ran your hand through your hair, before deciding that you should probably check up on him. "I really hope nothing bad happened to him.." you took your coat and draped it over your shoulders and headed out the door to find Kaeya.

After a good five minute walk, you found yourself at the entrance of the tavern. It looked as though only one light was left on. "Hmm. Guess they're already closed.." you then pushed the door handle down and entered, only to find Diluc about to exit himself. "Oh, (Y/n)" he said surprised.

"Diluc! Hey!" You chuckled as he rested his hands on his hips. "Is... Kaeya here?"
Diluc nodded with a hefty sigh and pointed his thumb behind him. "He's the last customer here, but he's passed out drunk, and I didn't wanna get his bacteria on my hands so I left him there."

You rolled your eyes playfully. Classic Diluc. "Okay then, I'll take him out of your hands for you."

"Thank you." He then stepped aside to allow you in and you were quick to notice your boyfriend, slouched over the counter surrounded by empty wine bottles. You let out a puff of air through your nose and headed over to him, resting your hand on his back. "Gosh he's a mess.."

"Indeed, now be quick, I have to take these bottles away." Diluc took the bottles and headed to the storage room while your eyes trailed over Keaya's handsome features, the way his lips were slightly parted and his eyes fluttered closed made him look so handsome.
"K-Kaeya?" You uttered out, shaking him a little.

"Heheh..." he giggled, causing you to raise a brow. His eye peeled open and looked straight at you, and his smile was replaced with a look of astonishment. "W-woah.. are you.. an angel?" He asked, followed by a hiccup. Your cheeks were stained red as he continued to stare. "N-no I'm not, now come on, we have to go home."

He only chuckled as you slipped yourself under his arm to lift him up. "At least take me to dinner first.." he flirted, lifting his finger to boop your nose. "I guess you're the same either way;  sober or not." You grinned awkwardly.

As you steadied yourself under Kaeya's weight, Diluc returned from the storage room. "Will you be alright on your own?" He asked, wiping his hands on a hand towel. "What? So you'll help me?" You replied, reaching for the door handle. But Diluc stepped forward and opened it for you. "Hmm.." he averted his gaze from you with a pause. "No, I don't think you'd need my help. This is Mondstadt after all."