𝗞𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗜𝗻 𝗔𝗻 𝗔𝗹𝗹𝗲𝘆𝘄𝗮𝘆 || 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺

𝗞𝗜𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡𝗚 𝗜𝗡 𝗔𝗡 𝗔𝗟𝗟𝗘𝗬𝗪𝗔𝗬- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

- 𝖪𝖺𝖾𝗒𝖺 -

༻ ━━━━━・•͙✧⃝•͙ ★ •͙✧⃝•͙・━━━━━༺

YOU HAD NEVER PLANNED THIS,

And not in a million years did you expect to be where you are at this very moment — kissing the cavalry captain in a dark alleyway.

Pretty shocking isn't it?

Kaeya's hands roamed at your sides and down to your waist, his fingers squeezing your hips while his body pressed you tightly against the wall. His other hand managed to rest securely on your nape, making sure to tug at your hair softly.

The low sounds of panting and groaning was making everything fuzzy.

Kaeya's kisses were addictive.

They were so hungry, forceful and so sensual that you couldn't stop from kissing him back. He was that good.

His lips latched onto your neck, sucking on your sensitive skin enough for it to leave a mark and as soon as it did, his tongue lapped over the small bruise before sliding his nose up your neck, his lips finding yours once again.

You couldn't help but drag your fingernails against his back, you other hand running through his soft hair.

"K-Kaeya.." you breathed out as he went back to kissing your neck. "What is it?" He uttered, sliding his fingers down your arm before intertwining his fingers with your own.

"W-we can't.. please.." you panted, bracing for the moment he let go of you, which to be completely honest, you didn't want him to.

The Cavalry captain reluctantly pulled away, his hands now resting on his hips. You pushed yourself away from the brick wall and fluttered your eyes open to see how disheveled you both looked.

Kaeya's hair was tousled and his uniform pulled back in certain areas. Finally, you looked to his eyes and saw how intensely they gazed at you. His lips were slightly parted, stained from your lipstick.

"What seems to be the problem, kitten~? I thought we were having so much fun." he asked abruptly, snapping you out of your thoughts. Your expression fell and so did your gaze.

"What is it that you want from me?"

Your question caught him off guard as his eyes simply widened only for him to relax. He was always so good at doing that when something surprised him.