Chapter 56: The Betrayal Boyfriend

Astrid

Next morning came and I kept Hayden on my mind.

I sigh and turns on ny side, facing the window. I stare out to the morning light, having my lighten up with happy thoughts.

I smiled and I get dressed into shorts and a a black t-shirt and converse. I hop back in bed and sits with my legs as a pretzal as I read my book.

I hear Sky yawn and roll onto her back, "I'm not enjoying today." She groaned out.

"Good morning to you too," I laughed a little out, "and why are you not gonna enjoy today?"

"An essay is due in my final class." She mummbled, "and im only half way finished- what time is it?" She asked, getting side tracked.

I chuckle and looks at the time.

"It is 6:30am so since your up, I can help you on your final essay if you wan-" I was cut off by her hugging me tight, "Please please please please!? I do! And I know you are finished and you can help me! Please?" She begged

I chuckled, "Sure. I wouldn't mind helping."

We started doing her essay. God Cammie, are you that lazy to even try?

15 minutes pass by and we finish up, "Wow. That was easy and fast..." She trailed off, closing her paper into her binder.

I chuckled, "Some effort can be put into it and thought. You. Just. Dont. Try." I say taping her head to each word.

She smiled and her phone goes off. She looks at the text and after a moment, her eyes widened. I cocked my head, "What us it-"

"Nothing. Nothing. Nothing." She cut me off fast.

I rose an eyebrow, "Are you hiding something from me? Was it Hayden?" I got curious and she shook her head no, furiously.

I then crossed my arms and said, "Don't hide things from me now. I don't need drama to start up and finding it all around campus now. Now, Cammie. Are you gonna tell me, or keep it a secret."

She sighed, "I can't tell you and I think you don't wanna know unless you want to be heart broken." She had sad in her eyes.

Hmm... Curiosity is taking all over your mind.
'Shut up.'

But it's true!
'Don't wanna hear it. I wanna know. But then again, I do.'

Well, get to the bottom of it.
'I will. But maybe I should see if Hayden is at his dorm.' I thought in my head... I should say more things in my head than out loud without expecting it...

I swallowed and said, "Okay then. But I still wanna see if Hayden is at his dorm. I wanna talk to him still." I stood up and then walked out fast. Luckily she didn't stop me.

I walked to Haydens and once again as I enter the boys dorm side, boys stare at me.

"Very insecure. Very insecure. Very insecure." I mummbled to myself, walking fast.

I groaned when a boy stepped in my way.

Scott Jorgenson.

I swallowed, taking steps back, "Well well, miss Ally Hofferson. Nice seeing you again." He slowly grabbed my waist, pulling me closer. I squirmed, "Let go." He only pulled me closer and I yelp out, catching other guys attention and making them run over.

One guy pulled me hard out of his grasp, "Dont you ever fucking touch her again." Wait... Drew?

I slowly turned my attention to the guy and it was Drew. His arms protective around me as I stand with the side of my body attached to the frount of his body. I held onto his left arm tight.