Chapter 36: E.R.

Toby

Ally started to seem, weird.

"Wha-...I-..." was all she said and she stumbled and she fainted.

"ALLY!" I kneel beside her. I press two fingers to her neck and felt her pulse. It was slow and steady. I listened to her heart beat. It was slow and steady. I gasped.

I pulled out my phone and dialed 9-1-1. It rings.

"C'mon, c'mon, cmon." I say impatient.

"Hello. This is 9-1-1 emergency. What's your emergency?" A lady said.

FINALLY!

"Hello. A friend of mine passed out in the park. I need an ambulance." I say fast.

"Sir. Calm down. Now, what park?" She replied.

"West Water Central Park. I need an ambulance now." I said impatient and in a deep voice.

"Okay. An abundance will he arriving in 5 minutes-" I hung up and I put my phone in my pocket. I picked up Ally in a bridal way and I ran down to the park entrance. As i ran, I hear sirens in the distance. I ran faster with Ally secure in my arms.

I reached the entrance and ambulance arrived. They stopped the vehicle next to the sidewalk. A man came rushing out and put on a stethoscope and listens to her heart beat. He asks, "What happened?" I looked up and I was in a panic mode. I stuttered when 2 other guys come from the back with a gurney and walks over, "I-I... She fai-fainted. She was wa-walking...and then f-fainted." I say fast and stuttering.

The 2 men came with the gurney and I placed her on it and they strapped her on it so she'll stay on. They carried her on it and into the back of the ambulance. They let me come on and I stay in the back next to Ally.

I sit on the left side seat next to her and the placed a breathing mask over her. A guy closed the back doors and he hurried to the frount I hear a door slam and I felt the vehicle driving off.

A man asked across from me fast as he kept pumping a bag with air for Ally to breathe air, "What's your name kid? And hers?"

"I-Im Toby. This is Ally." I say and I was still panicking and I felt hot. I began to sweat and he said, "Calm down Toby. Now, She fainted. Correct?" I nod and he also asked, "Did she seem weird when you talked to her or approached her?"

"I tried talking to her but she was in a bad mood and...I grabbed her hand and she calmed down. I thought she calmed down but she stuttered and she seemed to stumble and she fainted." I explained honestly.

I couldn't lie. Not now.

"Okay. Could she be allergic to anything?" He asked and I think.

"Nuts. Cherries. Peanut butter. Flowers. Wo-" I said but he cut me off and asked, "Flowers. What kind of flowers. In West Water Central park. There's a few Daffodils but Lillies are the main ones."

"She's highly allergic to Lillies. One sniff of those can kill her." I say.

The man growled and screamed to the frount, "HURRY UP FRANK! THIS GIRL MAY DIE!" He said and kept air pumping for Ally. Her left hand was free and I softly hold it, "Hang tight Ally. We're almost there." I say. Her eyes softly open. She was half-lidded and I read the guys name tag. 'Mark' it said.

"Hang tight Ally. We're almost there. Take slow steady breathes." Mark said and she nodded slowly.

I felt her hand tense a little but she held back. I smiled small and I look out a small window. We arrived and Mark swung open the doors and a guy came running from the frount. His name tag said 'Frank.' They pull the gurney out slowly and kicked it on its wheels and they roll it into the ER. I followed behind them and we went inside.

Nurses came rushing to us. Mark replied to them, "Get her to the 2nd floor, ER emergency staff. Now." He said demanding and placing Ally on a small hospital bed on wheels. She nodded and looked at me, "You with her?" I nodded. "Come with me now."

She rushed Ally on the bed and I ran beside Ally and holding on a small thin railing in the bed. Me and a nurse rushed rushed to an elevator. People cleared out of our way and some people got off for us to fit the small bed and us two. We get in and people stared at us.

We head in up to the second floor, ER. I helped out. I kept pumping the bag for air for Ally. The nurse kept cheaking her heart beat, temperature, pulse, blood pressure and all that.

The doors open and we rushed out with the small bed and the ER staff rushed over. The nurse replied to the loud and clear, "Her heart rate is low, pulse is slow, her blood pressure is high, and temperature is at 120°. She is allergic to Lillies which she seemed to smell and she seems HIGHLY elergic to them. Get her to the ER-" She she cut off when Ally gasped for air. She was having trouble breathing.

"GET HER TO THE SURGERY ROOM NOW!" She said and they rushed her in and slams the door.

I stand there and completed worried. The nurse brought me over to the waiting room and i sit down. It was late and no one seemed to be here in the ER section.

I sit in silence and I know one person had to know.

...Hayden.

He has to know...