Chapter 9: Drunk Delights for Hiccup

Astrid

I don't know what the hell i was doing. But I didn't care. I took Cammilla's word and live a little. Luckily i didn't die yet. Heh.

I was being what looked like Hiccup... Hayden. Whatever. He did look a little hot to me.

He walks what I hope or hope not was my room and he then said, "Your back into your room, Princess." I laughed and giggled, "Pr-*hiccups*-incess?"

He grins and looks like he had something on mind. I glanced over and fell onto my bed on my back and saw Cammilla.  "Cammie!!!" I screamed and i wanted to hug her but Hayden grabbed me and put me on my bed and next thing I know, Me and him where kissing.

'I wish I wasn't drunk....buuuuuuut... to bad for me.'

Hiccup

She was a cute thing. I watched her almost jump up to get to Cammilla but I grabbed her and settled her on the bed. I was still a little drunk but I couldn't help it and kissed her.

I laid on her gently and we had a hot make out session. She grabs the back of my head and grips my hair. She laughs and hiccups. I grinned and i pull her to me and I laid on my back and her on me. We make out and it turned out to be hot for me.

God I wish I wasn't drunk buuut oh well.

She laughs and she presses her index finger and drags it softly down softly my bottom lip. I softly kissed her finger and she lays on me and she laughs a little and felt my chest and broad shoulders. I couldn't help to her touch but shutter soft. I bite my lower lip and watched her fingers swirl around my chest.

I chuckle and brought her closer and i kiss her. She didn't hesitate back but go along with it. We move our lips in sync and she was a good kisser. She removed her sweater and i watched.

She kisses my jawline and left a soft trail of kisses down my neck. I smiled as she did and held her firmly.

She lays on me and gave me a small peck on my lips. I smiled and said, "Goodnight princess." I say and she smiles and giggles. She yawns soft and slowly sleeps on me. I passed out with her in my arms.

This was a drunken delight for me.