Chapter 19: Can you trust me?

Astrid

It been a while since me and Hayden talked to each other after we ''Talked'' in his room. I really haven't spoken to anyone lately. I suddenly felt nervous go through me and felt like I been shocked by an electric fence anytime i pass a boy that stares at me. I was still insecure if myself and shy. I was never shy! Man... What's wrong with me?

I was in my class and i had Hayden in it. He always eyed me and I try so hard not to look at him. I try so hard not to look at him. But something always told me to but ignored it.

As the day finished, I walked to my dorm holding my text books. I walked in and i then saw Cammilla and a guy with her. I recognized him and realized it's one of Haydens friends.

I saw them making out and i stand with a straight face. Cammilla saw and jumps softly and laughs, "What are you doing here Ally?" She smiled. "I live here." I say and I get my bag and puts my books in it and i said, "I'll just leave you two alone." I say and walks out shutting the door behind me.

I walked to the café and i do my homework there. I liked it here. It was hardly busy but never a ghost town. It was peaceful and they got use to me and always knew what I wanted.

One waiter came up and said, "Why looks who's back..." She said crossing her arms. I see her and smiles, "Hey Brigdet." She chuckles and said, "I'm assuming you want a Vanilla Ice Latte?" I smiled, "Ya know it." We laughs and she said, "Coming up."

I smile and continues my homework. I didn't even pay attention when Bridget placed my latte down, I didn't notice anything around my surroundings.

"Hey Princess." I heard someone say and i froze. I slowly looked up and saw Hayden. My body went into complete shock and i swallow.

"H-H-Hi Hayden." I say shy and i study. He sits next to me and I shutter and was a little cold. He felt and puts an arm around me and i get nervous but I did get warm. He smiles and holds my hand. I slowly held back.

I study and i drink my latte. He clears his throat,  "So..." I swallow, "W-What?" I say soft looking at my book.

He rubs my arm and i get goosebumps. He smirks and uses his fingertips. They go up and down on my arm and i shutter. I try not looking at him and i try stop shuttering but I only shutter more.

'Just avoid it Ally. Just avoid.' I thought in my head.

Hiccup

I don't know what she was doing... its like she was avoiding me. I didn't like it... I'm not hurting her or anything.

I sigh, "...Ally..." I saw her look up and i pull her closer and heard her gasp softly. I brush her hair out of her face.

"Are you afraid of me? Scared of me?" I asked. I heard her say, "I'm just nervous..." She said. I smile and said, "No need to be nervous Princess. I don't want to hurt you. Not ever." I say wrapping both arms around her and she looks  at me. I looked at her, "Can you trust me?"

She looked in my eye and nods softly.