Chapter 2: New college

Astrid

A week passed after the incident. Me and Renee been looking everywhere to find a new college. We made a few choices.

It was 7am in the morning. Me and Renee were up and we both liked this college, "Buluvart Hill College." We did everything to get in...now...we had to wait.

A couple days passed and our letters came in. Me and Renee had different sized letters. This wasn't good. We looked at each other and back at the letters. We open them.

Renee says,
"Renee Hert, Congratulations, you've been accepted to Buluvart Hill College. You start Monday, November 5th"

Mine said,

"Astrid Hofferson, we are sorry, you did not make it into Buluvart Hill College."

Renee and i looked at each others letters and we looked at each other and were upset but it is what it is. A couple weeks passed and it was time for Renee to leave. I hugged her goodbye and wished her luck. "Man I'm gonna miss you." She says. I looked at her and gave her a soft smile,  "I'm gonna miss you too." She smiles and we hug and i say, "Good luck." She chuckled, "Good luck to you too." We then let go and Renee's dad takes her off.

I was sitting in the kitchen along with Renee's mom one morning. She cooked up a grilled cheese for me. I was searching for a college and an ad caught my site. It was a college for "ADI University." I checked it out. I never knew what the ADI stood for but didn't mind. I see and it's for. I saw what all it does; Culinary arts, Art (for design, technology art), Motorcycle and Car design machinery art. "Whoa." I said and Renee's mom came over and saw what college I'm eyeing now. She smiles, "That's seems like a nice college." I nodded and checked out its campus. There were pictures and I checked it out. It was huge. I swallow and I start applying to this college. It was challenging but I just love challenging things.

A few weeks passed and my letter came in. It was early morning and i walked out in my pjs and i open the mailbox. Only one thing was in there. I grab it and its my letter. I looked at it. I walk inside. I set it on the coffee table and i sit on the couch staring at it. Renee's parents came down and saw a small letter. I was staring at it. They walked over and sit next to me. My voices were going through my head.

Open it.

No wait, don't open it.

Yes I have to open it.

"Open it." I finally heard someone say. It was Renee's dad. I swallow and nodded and i open it. I read it,

"Dear Astrid Hofferson,
Congratulations! You have been accepted TO ADI University. We will be expecting you Wednesday, December 1st. We hope you have the best of luck here."

I froze or shocked and excitement. Renee's parents read and we're happy for me. I jump up and down excited. And i realized Wednesday, December 1st is in 5 days. I saw the location and it's about a 5 day car trip. I tell her parents and they were smiling happy and they needed me to get ready. I run up and i pack up everything I had.

I was packed up and i looked all around Renne's room. I sigh happy and said, "I hope you have luck at you college Renee. I hope I have luck at mine." I wipe my eye with tears of joy and i say , "I'll see you soon." I walked out with everything and Renee's parents take me off to ADI University.

And a New college life begins.