Chapter 61: Saturday Part 2

Astrid

"Can we play a game?" I ask Drew.

"I don't know." He replied.

"Can we draw?"

"I don't know."

"Can we watch a movie."

"I don't know."

"Can we-"

"My answer, I don't know."

I groan, falling on his lap, "There has to be something to do."

"Well, what i'm doing, is watching you for the night. Be thankful for that." He laughed out, arms crossed over his chest, leaning his back a little agaisnt the backboard of my bed.

It was 8:30pm. Meaning, party.

Hayden and all the boys are at the party, watching over the Frats. While Drew here, is watching me. I'm honestly a little scared but I feel safe.

The Frats can strike tonight, tommorow, or until the end of this mouth and a half. I just wish it would end now. But my wish cannot be granted.

I rolled my eyes, "Yeah yeah. Thanks." I then reach for my laptop, one hand under it and the other over it so I won't drop it.

I sat up, placing it in my lap and i open it, logging in, "I guess we're watching a movie then." I suggested.

"Good enough." He breathed out.

I chuckled, opening up Netflix, searching through the movies.

"Action, horror, comedy, drama, animation, or romance?" I asked.

"Action." He replied with a grin.

"Good choice." I looked through what they had.

"Theres; Taken, Taken 2, Taken 3, A Walk among the Tombstone, The Bourne Identity, The Bourne Supremacy, The Bourne Ultimatum, The Bourne Legacy, Non-stop, The Grey, Battleship, Wanted, Black Hawk Down, Premium Rush, Abduction, and so many more. Which one?" I asked, scrolling through.

"How about Taken 2." He requested.

"Again, good choice." I click it and hits play. I sit next to him, the laptop between us and we watch.

After 40 minutes into the movie, something tapped the window, making me jump a little.

Drew pulled me back a little, "Stay." He demanded. He got up and slowly walked to the window, looking out. He chuckled, "Hayden is here."

I jumped up and walked over, looking out, seeing Hayden waving hi.

I open up my window, "What are you doing here?" I whisper out loud.

"Came to cheak up on you." He mimicked.

I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Did anyone stop by here yet? Or are you guys safe?" He asked, shoving his hands in his pockets.

"Nothing yet." Drew replied.

"Good," Hayden sighed with relief, "I just wanted to cheak up. That's all." He smiled.

I smiled back but asked, "Did anyone follow you?"

"If someone did, I wouldn't be hear then." He chuckled, "But I assure you, no one did. But if someone did..." He tossed something up and Drew caught it. There was a small note on it.

"Read the note." Hayden said.

We read, "Just go to my room if any of the Frats come by, Got it?"