Chapter 21: Do you like or love him?

Astrid

Ever since everyone heard Hayden announced i was "His," Everyone asks if we are official. Uh... i wasn't sure if we were a thing. He just said I was "His" though. Hayden says we were but I was a little uncomfortable

I just had to along with it.

I was always bothered by Cammilla by this. She'd be asking me all kinds of questions. Man...it was getting on my nerves.

I walked into my dorm and she smiles, "Hello." I was a little creeped out but said, "Heyyy.." I shut my door and i sit on my bed and i start doing my homework.

Cammilla came over and sits next to me and smiling. I slowly looked up at her and asks, "Yeeesss???"

She smiles and says, "You and Hayden sitting in the tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G-" I cut her off annoyed, "Cam. For the millionth time! I don't know if we are acually official. Yes... He said I was his cause he just feels protected over me..." I say putting my text book I'm my lap and i needed my glasses and puts them on.

She laughs, "Well... Everyone around school keeps on think you and him are official."

"Yeah. I know...and its annoying. I try to keep saying we aren't together but they wont listen. Some girls eye me like I'm prey. I'm assuming it's cause I have Hayden...and they dont... i never said I liked him nor loved him. I never said we were acually together."

I shoved my face in my pillow and i groan, "it's just complicated?"

I heard her ask and I nodded. She walked and sits next to me. She plays with my hair and i sigh and let's her.

"Well... i think it's all up to you to decide you to make things up..."

I nodded.

"Hm... Well... The real question you wanna keep on thinking to yourself is-"

"What? Get together with him or just leave him?"

She laughs, "N-n-n-no... Hayden will not never leave you alone."

"What is it then?"

"Its, Do you Like or Love him?" She said and was finished with my hair.

I thought and said, "I'll need to think about that-"

"Okay now... love isn't about thinking. Don't choose with this." She said pointing to my head and assuming to my brain. "You gotta choose with this." She then point to my chest and again, assuming to my heart.

I nodded and she smiled, "Good. Now... You ready to tell him?"

"Huh?"

She points outside and i walked over and i saw Hayden standing right there. I gulped and said, "Yeah."