Chapter 25: This isn't right

Hiccup

Kate was my first childhood friend and we end up getting together at age 17 and things were amazing. We broke up 2 mouths later and I was kinda devastated. Yes...A bad boy was devastated. 

She cheated

When I came here, I forgot all about my exs. When i saw Ally and got to know her... i fell for her. She was the one. I don't want no one else but Ally.

"I have a girlfriend." I said to Kate. She froze and smirked, "Awe... That's cute. When are you gonna break up with her?" "Never." She froze again and I pulled Ally in. I have her in frount of me and I wrapped my arms and round her waist and kept her close.

"Kate...This is my new girlfriend, Ally. She's mine and I don't want no one else but her. Ally, this is my ex and my childhood friend. We're close like Cammilla hut not like that. Just friends."

Ally smiled and looked at Kate. Kate wasn't pleased but didn't want to make me mad at her so she said, "Your the lucky girl? Huh?" Kate said smiling. Ally smiled and nodded, "Yeah. I guess. Nice to meet you Kate." "Nice to meet you too." She replied nicely.

I smiled and said, "Anyone hungry?" "Me." Both blonde hair girls said. I smiled and we head on out. We get some food and hung out. To me, it seemed like Kate tried to one up Ally everytime. It was getting annoying.

When we reached back at my dorm, Kate needed to talk to me but I refused. We sit down and all talk.

I noticed Ally and she didn't seem okay...

"You okay Princess?" I say holding Ally's hand and she shook her head no. "How about you head back to your dorm and I'll catch up with you later...okay?" She nodded and smiled and kissed my cheek and heads in back to her dorm.

When she closed the door, Kate sighs with relief and I stand up, "You need to stop." "Stop what?" She asked acting like she didn't know. "You know..." She giggles and said, "I'm sorry that your the one cute..." I growled but not mean and she sat at my window cill and looked out.

Her eyes shimmered like she was gonna cry and sighs, "I'm sorry...I'm just not me...nor okay. I've been heart broken by so many people lately and um just lonely. I thought you could been the one to cheer me up."She said with her voice cracked. I sigh and walked over and picks her up in in a friendly way and placed her on my bed and I sit next to her, "Family?"

She nodded and said, "They pretend I don't exsist." She sobs on my shoulder. I comfort her.

Kate, she was an emotional one. I would be a friend to comfort Kate and hurt anyone to make her better.

But Ally... I don't want to hurt her at all. She's my everything... I need her in my life. If she goes... I'm just gonna gonna be heart broken.

I comfort Kate and she calmed down and said, "I missed you Hayden." "I missed you too." I hug and she hugs tight.

I sigh and i held her. I lay on my back and holds her next to me. I felt her muscles slowly untense and relax. I smiled and held her.

I slowly fall asleep with her in my arms.

I end dreaming about Ally. Hm, that was random...I never dreamt of her before.

I heard her end up saying, "Hiccy."

Waaait... she never called me Hiccy. Kate...did.

I shot awake and sees Kate on me and her hand snakes up my shirt. I shutter soft and she kissed me. I start to kiss back for a but but i realized that i was doing and I pulled away, "Kate!"

She looks at me and said, "Huh?"

"Kate...I'm not gonna cheat on Ally. Please get off."

"Oh come on...not one little kiss."

"No."

She frowns and I slowly sat up and gets her off, "Kate... I'm sorry. But im with Ally. I don't wanna break her heart. Definitely not hers. She's everything to me..."

She sighs and stood up, "You said that last to me and Cammie before. It's like your cheating on your best friends."

"I'm not. I atleast found someone who loves me...and me loving her. I never been in love like this in a while... I think she's the one."

She sighs and gets up and gets her things. I watched and she stands in the doorway, "Just don't break her into pieces... she won't forgive you for that." She said and walks out.

I sigh, "I wont." I get my phone and I see it's 8:30pm. "Hm...I got time to see her still."

I walked and I felt like I just betrayed Ally. I never want to do that. I did that... WHY?! grrrrrrrr...