Chapter 48: I'm the target!?

Previously on the last Chapter.

" Hayden looked at me with anger, and sadness, "Ally, your the target to the Frat boys."

Present time now:

Astrid

I was... The target!?

I sat in the park alone ever since I heard I was the target from Hayden.

Flashback/ Earlier:

Hayden looked at me with anger, and sadness, "Ally, your the target to the Frat boys."

I opened my eyes in horror and i was silent as ever.

Not one breath.

Not one movement.

Not one sound.

My heart begun to race and I shot up, running out.

I kept on running since I kept hearing Hayden, Luke and Cammilla shout out my name, "ALLY!"

I kept running and I end up on the park.

The same park were I had my last incident.

End of Flashback/ Now:

I sit on a bench where the little kids were playing around, dogs and their owners playing Tug-Of-War or fetch, romantic picnics.

And me...

Well, I'm sitting here on the swing thinking WHY THE HELL IM A TARGET!

I sigh of frustration and I slowly swung back and forth, holding the chains.

I closed my eyes and I think of my childhood memories with my mom and dad when I was at the playground all the time;

swing sets, slides, our family pet, Stormfly, family picnic. Like every Sunday we do.

I had a special memory in the park I had when I was 7 years old.

Flashback/ 7 years ago:

I was running from my dad, squealing loud as he picked me up and threw me up in the air.

I screamed happily and he caught me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, "Daddy! You promised ice cwream." I said with a fake pouty face.

He chuckled, "Oh okay. Vanilla or Chocolate or Strawberry?" He said with a smile.

I tapped my chin with my index finger and I screamed through my hands up, "Chocolate!"

"Let's go get your ice cream little one." He said with a big smile, and me jumping onto his back, my arms around his neck.

He ran to the ice cream parlor and I looked around.

Little kids with their parents, their family pets. Just another day in kid paradise.

My dad sets me down and asked the lady, "3 chocolate ice cream cones please?"

She had gray hair, pulled into a bun and had a few wrinkles. But she still looked young!

She smiled, "Coming up."

She walked to the back to get our ice cream.

I stood on my tippy toes, my little fingers holding me up and only my eyes looking back there. I watched her get our ice cream and i drooled when I saw it.