Chapter 31: Explaining and Fighting

Astrid

Today was not my day. After bumping into Toby, I wasn't in the mood. Worst thing to me is I have to explain it to Hayden. But I do want Toby to have a punishment.

I still didn't want to explain. The last class I had was with Hayden. We sat far apart and I was luckily near the door. As we were dissmissed, everyone stood up and I immediately ran out. I passed up Cammilla.

"ALLY! Where are you going!?" She yelled out and I didn't respond. I ran out and goes to my dorm. I breathed heavy running. Once i reached inside, I stopped running and caught my breathe. I calmed down and I walked to my dorm. I hummed a song as I walked. I walked on in my form and there stood Hayden standing at my window.

"H-How...HOW DID YOU GET HERE BEFORE ME!?" I said throwing my hands in the air. He laughs and said, "Uh... I'm faster than you and I have my ways. And lock your window next time."

...oh. Of course. The window.

I sigh and sits down on my bed and legs crossed onto the bed. I looked down and he sat next to me. "Ally... now... You gonna tell what happened today?"

Maybe.

I shrugged.

Hiccup

"Now Ally... You gonna tell me what happened today?"

She shrugged. Hmmm...

I kissed her cheek, "Ally."

"Hm?" She replied looking down.

"Your gonna have to tell me what happened today." I say trailing my lips down her neck, giving her neck butterfly kisses. She gasped and I smiled. I kissed her neck sweetly, earning sweet soft moans from her. I hope this is gonna make her speak.

"Y-your... t-t-tricking me. A - aren't you?" She asks between breaths. I kissed her neck and replied, "Hm?"

She rests a hand behind my head and gripping my hair sweet. I kissed her neck and I kissed up to her ear and I whispered, "I love you." I kissed her ear and gently nibbled her earlobe. She moaned sweet.

I stopped and then looked at her. She looked at me and I softly stroked her cheek. She blushed and I smiled. I wrapped my arms around her and she rested her forehead on my shoulder.

"Fine... You win I guess." She said and I smiled.

"I was running up to the 5th floor. I was delivering the envelope to your class when I bumped into Toby. He's my ex. I didn't want him bear me so I tried walking away...but he grabbed my arm and tried talking to me. I refused and yelled at him amd broke down into tears. I tried acting normal when I delivered the envelope. But you opened the door when I expected the teacher to and I tried my best but It didn't work. Now we're here and you won. I explaied. Happy?" She said.

I then felt anger rush through me.

How dare he try to touch her!? My girlfriend!?

I looked at her, "He didn't hurt you, did he?" I said in a strict mood. She looked at me and shook her head fast, "N-No. He didnt."

I stood up, letting go of her. She grabbed my arm, "Hayden... He didn't. Calm down."

I looked at her and I made her let go of my arm and I kissed her deep for 3 seconds and released. I walked out and didn't let her explain anything.

I walked over to the boys dorm side. I searched for her ex Toby. He was in for it.

I walked and I spotted him. He was fooling around with some people. I bumped into my friend Luke.

"Whoa...Hayden. Are you gonna kill someone?" He asked, as he saw my facial expression.

I kept walking towards Toby and he saw me and before he said a word, I threw the first punch in his face. I didn't care what I hit, he deserved it.

"WHOA! HEY MAN!" He screamed out and people cheered out for both of us, "FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!" I tackled him down. He threw a fist and I dodged it and I threw a punch in his gut and knees him in the gut. He groaned and I gripped his throat saying, "if you touch Ally again!... I swear you'll pay. Don't touch her. She's mine." I say and threw him on the ground and walked off silent. Some people cheered and some friends pounced on me cheering since they also hated Toby.

I didn't share to Ally I had a past with Toby. I can't say anything. Not yet.