Chapter 33: You need to know my past

Hiccup

Me and Luke walk to the girls place. As i walked, I remembered the fight with me and Toby. His name still makes me wanna throw him to the wall, hard.

Worst thing is, me and him had a past. Yeah... The enemy and me having a past.

Me and him use to be best friends. But... until one day. A day that I wanted him dead

Me and Luke walked and knocked on the door. Ally opened and smiled, "Hey guys." "Hey." We replied and walks in. Luke looks at me and I said to Ally as she sits, "You need to know something Ally." She gave a confused look. Luke sat next to Cammilla.  I sit next to Ally.

She asked, "A-about what?"

I sigh, "My past. You need to know."

She blinks a a few times and I start explaining.

"Me and Toby, your ex, go back to the 7th grade. Me and him been best friends since kids. But the 7th grade is when we started getting in trouble. As each grade passed by, we got in even more trouble. By the beginning of the 11th grade, me and Toby started selling drugs for money. Well, mainly to help Toby. I was helping Toby so he can earn some cash."

"I helped cause well, we were best friends. I wanted to hep him. But Kate, an old friend of mine that you know and I knew for a long time, found out. She kept on telling me it's a set up...Toby is just using me."

"Kate and Toby were dating during this time."

"One Friday night,  I was walking and hanging with my friend Luke. We were always fooling around and we've been trouble makers since the 7th grade. I mean, c'mon... Who doesn't like a bad boy?" I said and Ally smiled. I continued.

"Me and him walk through an alley for a shortcut for us to get home better. Me and him were neighbors. Anyway... We walked down but heard someone cry out Someone Help. I recognized that voice and me and Luke ran and i immediately saw Kate pinned to the hard, brick wall. Me and Luke ran over and I pulled the guy off and Luke comforting Kate. They were both close friends and he always would comfort her."

"I didn't know who the guy was since the alley was dark. I only could get a glimpse of his evil grin. I knew he could of had a weapon on him cause something shined out from his pocket. A blade. I still didnt know who it was until i said Get out of here. He didn't seem to care at first to me but I was wrong. He laughed my name Hayden? I then knew it was. Toby."

"I asked what he was doing and he said business. I knew that immediately what that meant. His drug dealer, Marcus Foster. Someone I know you can't immediately trust when you first lay your eyes on him. I wanted to start hitting him but Kate didn't know and I said Your drug dealer? Marcus? Kate asked about it and I had to explain. I still remember every word I said."

"I explain as I kept staring down Toby, Kate... Toby been selling drugs from his drug dealer. He's hurt and need money. I was helping him to be honest. But I don't do drugs. I did it to help him get the money. But seems like Toby has made a deal with his dealer, Marcus Foster. One person who I know no one can trust or else something bad will happen. Looks like Toby made a deal that he seems he'll never forgive himself once he realizes it. You need to stay away from him.

"She realized and Luke knew. I wanted to say something to her but I knew it would break her into peices. But I explained it and luckily she took it the way I needed her to take."

"She's a girl that I'll keep her safe if anyone laid a finger on her, they will get beaten up. But you Ally, your the same but, our love is true and I need you. I can't lose you and I'll blame myself everyday."

She smiled at me and I smiled back and said, "Continuing... Luke brought his blade out but I knew how to fight without a weapon. Me and him fought and luckily i won with a black and blue eye, and one stab wound. He lost with plenty of bruises and two stab wounds."

"He couldn't stand it and said, You'll all regret this. And Kate...I've been cheating on you with a chick named Ally."

"She broke down into pieces, crying. He hurt her and I never wanted to see her like that. That's when Luke and I started beating on him again. Me and him chased him off. He had Kate safely home."

"But... I needed you know this cause you knew him... You've dated him and you had to know this so you know anytime he comes near you... You get away from him immediately."

She nodded and said, "Thank you... for telling me. And now I know about you and Kate past a little as well."

I chuckled, "That's not important." She smiled amd I then hear kissing. Me and Ally look over and saw Cammilla and Luke making out. I thew a pillow at Lukes head. He got startled and he fell off of Cammilla and on the floor. We all laughed and he stood up, "Thanks man." I smirked, "Anytime."

We all hung out for the night.

I'm glad now Ally knows about some of my past she needed to know. I'm glad she knows about Toby. What kind of monster he is.