Chapter 41: Rest

Astrid

I walk on back to my dorm. I had so much work to make up. I need to make up all the work, I need to heal so I can speak again, my rash on me seemed to go away. I hate Lillies. They are beautiful and i like Lillies but I'm highly allergic to them.

As i walked, I clear my throat and try getting it moist. It was drying up and i needed something to drink. I walked to the café.

I walked in and I saw Bridget. She smiled and walked on over fast, "Ally. Are you okay?" She said and hugged me tight. I hugged back and i nodded slightly. She looks at me, "Ally, What happened? I heard you went to the E.R. due to you being around Lillies." I nodded, knowing she was correct.

I then wondered and I wanted to ask something. I open my mouth ready to say something but remembered I couldn't talk. I closed my mouth and sighs.

"What? What is it? Is it your throat?" She asked. I nodded. "You...cant...speak?" She asked slowly, hesitating. I nodded and she frowns soft, "Oh Ally. I'm really sorry. You must feel horrible." I nodded again. I look over at the drinks and back at her. She noticed and smiled, "I'll get your usual." She walks off and I smiled. I sit down and I rub my eyes exhausted. She came over and sets my drink down. I smiled and drinks and I felt a little better.

She chuckles, "Well, you still look crappy a little." She said. I nodded agreeing. I felt crappy and I knew I looked crappy. I yawn but with no noise and covering my mouth. She chuckles, "Go back to your dorm and rest. You need it." I nodded and I wave bye and I walked back.

I walked into my dorm and there sat; Cammilla, Luke, The twins, and Hayden. They gasped, "ALLY." They ran over and hugged me. I hugged them all back and i felt a little weak. I almost fell to my knees but felt two pairs of hands on each arm and lifted me up.

"She looks...awful."

"She just needs rest."

"Just let her get changed and rest guys." Cammilla said strict making everyone but Hayden back up. "Everyone leave and Ally is gonna take a nice long bath and them rest." She said and that sounded really nice.

I get up and i get me some comfy clothes and everyone but again Hayden doesn't leave. He stays sat on my bed and Cammie sitting next to him. I get me a hot long bath and I relax.

I get out after 35 minutes and I dry up and puts on some sweatpants and a black and white batman shirt. I walk out, catching Cammilla and Hayden's attention. I waved hi softly and i yawn and crawled into bed snuggling my covers. Cammie and Hayden sits next to me on both sides.

She runs her hand over my head through my hair. I felt and I stay still. It relaxed me and it always will relax me. My mom always did this to calm me down. My breathing calms down and I felt someone lay right behind me. Hayden. I relaxed even more. I slowly fall asleep and fell into deep sleep.

The next morning came and my throat seemed to feel a little better but I still need to rest my throat. I felt an arm around my waist and I turn my head slowly and saw Hayden asleep next to me. He looked peaceful sleeping, like an angel.

I softly traced his jawline and his cheekbone. His eyes then shot open.

Oops.

I softly pull my hand back but he rests his hand on mine, holding my hand to his cheek. I stroke his cheek and he smiled, "I like your touches."

I smiled and I stroke his cheek. The sun light finally shines in through the window and i saw his face better. But I groan to the light shining in my eyes, and shoves my face into his chest. He chuckles, "Can't handle the light princess?" I shock my head no.

He smiled, "Well, today you can just rest and relax. Remember that." I nod and I swallowed and I stretch my body. He caressed my side as I stretched and I smiled and sits up. He kissed my cheek, "I'm gonna head to the boys. You can stay hear and relax with Cammie for the day, okay?"

He asked and I nod. "Okay." He said and kissed my head, "I'll see you later princess." He gets up and walks on out. I hope I get better soon.