Chapter 46: Wanted...-Needing to know.

Astrid

Me and Haydens night was like...well...it was like a fairytail.

I was somewhere that I thought I never would expected to be, felt safe with my prince, him calling me his princess. And us living happily ever after.

Well, except for the last part.

--- ---

The dance was over at 10:50pm. Alot of people left and i was helping the owner clean up. Hayden, Luke, Cammie and a couple others stayed back too.

"Guys what about the part-" Luke was about to finish his sentence but his voice mumbled and i looked over. Hayden and Cammies hands were over Lukes mouth and they smiled innocent at me.

I cocked up an eyebrow, "Huh?"

"Nothing!" They said at the same time. I rolled my eyes and i walked around picking up trash. Hayden walked over, "So Ally. Your still gonna have to tell me about those frat boys and how good you could dance."

I nod, "Uh...yeah. I will." I said and sets the full tied trash bag next to the others. I took a seat and I removed my mask.

He chuckled, "There's that beautiful face." He said lifting up my chin softly and planting a small kiss on my lips. I smiled and said, "Yeah yeah. Take a seat. I'll start with the dancing thing."

He nods and took a seat.

I was about to start but Cammie and Luke took a seat, "I'm so gonna hear this too." They say in unison. I rolled my eyes, smiling and started.

"Okay, so when I was about 9, I started doing ballet. I loved it the moment I signed up. When I was at age 12, I started doing modern dance. But when I found out my dad died, we couldn't afford it. So, my mom tried everything to get me into the classes. When she had her baby, they didn't make it so I was an orphan. I was gonna go into an orphanage but my friends parents took me in. So I dance since then. I haven't danced in what... 9-10 years. Around there. So that's your guys explanation about the dance thing."

Hayden smiled, "Well now I know about that,-" his smile faded a little and all 3 of them said, "We're sorry you lost your parents Ally."

I smiled small, "Its fine. I guess you can't have the devastating things to hold you back to move on." I smiled and Hayden chuckled, "Yeah."

I nod and I played with my fingers and he cleared his throat, "Now, About the frat boys."

My eyes widened and I did a nervous chuckle, "uhhhmm... I was drinking some wine when these boys approached. They wanted to know who I was and I didn't say. But once they were keeping me hostage near the drinks, Luke came and got me away from them and brought me to you." I said the last word slow.

He didn't look pleased, "Did they touch you?" He asked serious.

I shook my head no rapidly, "No no no. They didnt. Luckily."

"What were their names? He askes.

"I think...-" I try to remember.

Blonde hair.
Kyle.

Burnett hair.
Darien.

"Oh! Kyle Dawn and Darien McCartney." I said and pure anger was in his eyes.

Luke growled and said, "Stay away from them Ally the next time you see them-" I cut him off, "W-Why? Do you guys hate each other... o-or something?" I asked.

"One hundred percent we hate them. Stay away. Got it?" Hayden asked holding my hand.

I wanted to know what happened between them but I didn't want to bother asking any more questions about them so instead, I nodded, "Got it.-" Cammie stood up saying, "I think me and Ally can get a cab and head on back to our dorm. Night guys." She took my hand and we walked out.

"Be safe!" Luke yelled to us.

"We will!" Cammie yelled back.

As we walked out, Cammie got a cab for us. We hopped in and she told the driver our location we are heading to.

I stay sat silent and looking out the window. I watched the buildings pass by and the nightstars.

After 5 minutes, we reached our dorms and we walked in.

I streatched, "I think a nice bath I can use right now." Cammie chuckled, "Well, I guess i'll take one after you." We walked in and i grabbed some pjs and i take a bath.

I kept on thinking on what Luke said to me tonight.

"Ally. If they say they're frat boys. Stay away. Got it?" Luke said walking us through the crowd. I nod, "Okay but I tried and they kept me hostage over there." I said holding onto his arm.

"That's just how they are. But they-...nevermind. it's not worth telling. But stay away from them. Got it?" He warned me. I nod, "Got it."

I opened my eyes as i bathed. I was wondering what he ment. Those words kept gathering into my head and I wanted to know...More liked needed to know so I know why I need to stay away.

10 minutes pass and i get out and dresses into sweats and a shirt. I walked out of the bathroom and said, "Cammie... Bathroom is all yours." I said and falls on my bed. She chuckled, "Well, Night Ally."

I smiled, "Night."

She takes a bath and I sleep for the night.