Chapter 50: Drew

Astrid

I sat in class on day and I felt eyes on me. I furrowed my eyebrows and I looked up from my paper as everyone studies for a test.

I looked around and no one was looking at me. I shrugged it off and I hear a whisper.

I looked around and I see Drew. I only talked to him once. But that was for a project a while ago.

He nudged someone and they seem to be passing a note down to me.

I got the note and opens it and reads it,

'Meet me after class. I know you know about the Frat boys. But im not one of the ones playing the Game. Don't worry.

~Drew'

I swallowed and looked at him and nods yes. He smiled and winked at me and looks down at his paper.

I swallowed and had a nervous feeling about this. I looked at my paper amd studies.

--- ---

Sweat drizzled down my head as I waited outside for Drew. I get completely nervous.

'What if he's lying? What if he is playing the game!? Lair! Fake! I wanna die now.' I thought.

As my thoughts rambled through my head, someone tapped my shoulder, "Ally?" A familiar male voice said to me.

Drew...

I slowly turn to him, shuttering scared a little.

He cocked up an eyebrow, "Are you okay?" He asked.

I nod, "S-sure." Damn. I stuttered.

He shakes his head smiling, "Ally, I know your scared. But don't worry, I'm helping." He kindly replied,"I know about the Games. Kyle, Darien, Pierce, Ryan and Simon are after you so they can get laid. But I know that will be just taking advantage of you. Cause first, they'll be sweet and innocent to you. Once they earn your trust, they get to you. And...bad things happen..." He trailed off at the last word.

I rose an eyebrow when I saw his wrist. The tattoo. I gripped his wrist soft abd I point to the tattoo, "it means, 'I won't speak.' Right?" I asked.

He nods and I let go of his wrist.

He looks around and said, "Free period. Let's go to the courtyard and talk. M'kay?" He asked. I nod and we walk.

--- ---

"Why-...why do you guys have a tattoo meaning I won't speak?" I questioned, sitting on the picnic table seat on the courtyard of our college.

He sits across, "Well... Do you know the phrase, 'What happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas.' ?"

I nod.

"Well, it's like that. What we speak in the house, stays in that house. But that didn't happen. A few years back, one of our buddy's released one of our secrets of the Game. Well, he got kicked out and stats in the dorms. He ruined it and now people are more cautious now and we do promise what we speak in the house, stays in the house." He exclaimed.

"Who was the boy?" I asked.

"Hm?" He put his attention to me.

"She boy you kicked out?" I wondered.

"Oh. Scott Jorgenson." He said. "Total perve. But I guess most guys are like that." He chuckled at the end.

I nodded and I play with my fingers, "I wish I just wasn't dragged into the Game. I don't want to be used so so guy can get laid and treat me like i'm nothing. I also feel bad for the other girls that had that happen to." I said quiet but not quiet enough for him not to hear.