Chapter 64: Trouble Part 1

Astrid

"Can we please stop walking?" I begged Renee and Cammie.

"Nope." They say in unison.

We've been shopping for the past 3 hours and we didn't stop walking since then. And I'm starving. I stare at the food I pass by when I walk. And I pretty much carried the big bags. I was sore and needed a break.

Cammie luckily, kinda remembered Renee. She's getting use to her and now it's like she has a best friend within 1 second.

"Pleeease? We've been shopping for three hours. I'm hungry-"

"Wait a minute! We didn't get you nothing but a beanie for you, Ally." Renne interrupted me.

"She needs a new wardrobe. Kinda." Cammie added.

"No I dont, " I reply and saw the food court, "and let's get food." I walk on over the food court, ignoring Cammie and Renee calling me back.

I set the bags next to the sets, sigh with relief when my arms were free from the 100 pound bags.

Cammie and Renee took a seat and I ask, "What do you guys want to eat. There's a Salad Arena? Pizza Palace? Subway? Chinese station? Burger King?" I suggested to the areas in the food court.

"Subway." They both said in unison.

"What kind of subs?" I asked.

"Italian." Renee.

"Regualr." Cammie.

They said in unison again.

I chuckled, "I'll pay for food. I'll be back." I said, walking off to the subway area.

I decide to get a sub also. Italian. Yummy!

I stand in the line and I was next. I wait for the person as their kid ask what she wanted on her sub.

The blonde little girl was adorable.

"Lettuce , olives, tomatoes, cheese, ham, and uhhh..." She thinks, "OH! I want turkey slices pwease!?" She squeaked out, happily.

The mid-aged women smiled, and assumed she's the little girls mother and said, "Is that all, Kaylee?"

The little girl nodded rapidly with a huge smile.

The person made the little girl's sub and wrapped it up in a to-go bag and passed it down to the cashier dude with Burnett hair.

I approch and the girl looked around my age- wait, Kasey! That's right. She's in one of my classes.

"Ally?" She grinned.

I smiled, "Yeah. Kasey?" I read her name tag amd she nodded, smiling, "Hi."

We laughed a little and she asked, "How may I help you?"

"Uhm, one America Regualr sub and two Italian subs please?" I asked nice.

She nods and made the subs. She made them pretty fast.

"I saw you walking back and forth all around the mall. I assume you don't like it. Who brought you?" She asked, smiling.

I chuckled, "An old friend of mine and Cammilla. I agreed to go shopping with them to get stress off my shoulders but..." I trailed off, rubbing my neck, still smiling, "I've been shopping for three hours. I had to take a break." I laughed to myself.

She rolled her eyes smiling, "Typical Cammilla." She finished the three subs that fast, "For here or to go?"

"Here."