Chapter 51: Lady and the Tramp and Promises

Astrid

I lay on my back reading my book, but I feel someone hovering my back.

I chuckled, "Hayden, what are you doing?" I tried looking back at him but couldn't. I felt a pair of soft lips along the side of my neck and i giggled, "Stop it. It's distracting me. I wanna find out if Aaron defeats Verchiel and if his foster parents aren't dead." I said as i read, "The Fallen."

He chuckles into the crook of my neck, "You and your books. But I haven't seen my girlfriend in a few days now." He mumbled, planting softly sloppy kisses along my neck. "So I'm hear with her and giving her my love and affection to her and only her." He mumbled again and kissed my neck.

I gasped when he kissed a certain spot along me neck.

I felt his lips curl into a smirk along my skin amd kissed that spot.

I swallowed and closed the book slowly, running my other hand through his hair. He continues to run sloppy kisses along my neck and around my face.

I laughed, rolling onto my back and him still over me and kissing my facing making me laugh.

He kissed one last time and right on my lips.

I kissed slowly back, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling him closer to me. He felt him grin against my lips and I chuckle.

He kissed my cheek, "Love you."

I smiled, "I know."

He smiled back, "No you dont. I never found true exact love till now. I never screwed a girl when I got together with you and you make me happy and I never want to let you go. Not ever. Of I do, I guess I'm Tramp with a broken heart and your Lady who will never forgive me. Only you can break my heart now. You have it. So please don't break my heart." He replied softly, caressing my cheek, keeping his face centimeters away from mine.

I blush and chuckles. I whispered "i won't. And what, we're Lady and the Tramp right now? Are we at the part were they wake up on the hill and he takes her home and then they chase chickens?" I giggled.

He smiled and said, "Maybe. We can go to a farm and chase chickens." He joked, making me laugh.

I calm down and he placed a hand on my cheek, having his thumb caress my cheek and spoke.

"Alright. Let's go chase chickens. Then us running away and me going to pound... Then I go home and stays in tye backyard upset and having my two best friends to cheer me up. Then you come by but I ignore you when I hear in the past you've been with other girls. I kick you out but a rat comes on in attacking a baby. I tried getting it but I was on a chain. You come and rescue the baby. I come up but then the cranky old lady has you go to the pound. My owners come and my best friends go after you and got you before you go to the pound. Me and my owners go after you. In the end, it's Christmas and ny owners took you in and we stay together, have three girl triplets and one boy." I explained slowly.

He smiles, "That's something I would love. Especially with my special Lady and me being your Tramp."

I smiled, "If that did happen, I wouldn't honestly wouldn't know what to say. That would of been a miracle."

He smiled, "it would be a miracle. And there would be nothing to say. Just live it."

I nod and I pecked his lips. He chuckled, "What now?"

"Can I...read...my book...now?" I said slow and giving him a flat look, "No." I pout but gave him a puppy look and begs, "One more chapter pwease?"

He smiles and taps his chin with his index finger, "Hmmmmm... yeeahhhhhhh-no."

I furrowed my eyebrows but I then pout, "meanie." I said childish. He laughs shaking his head a little, "Your adorable." He kissed my cheek, "Let's walk a few blocks around campus, yeah?" He asked.

I nod, "Sure." I smiled and we get up. I tossed on my shoes and sweater and we walked on out the dorm, holding hands.

--- ---

"Did Drew talk to you at all lately about the Game?" Hayden asked. I nodded, "Yeah. I know now and I honestly haven't seen no Frat guys around." Lie.

He smiled, "Good. I don't want no one near my Lady." He said wrapping his arm around my waist, pulling me closer as we walked. I smiled.

We walked around a few blocks and cheak out a few stores, randomly looking around.

We hit a pet shop.

I looked in the windows and there was some puppies and kittens.

Me and Hayden looked at some.

"I would like to have that one as a family pet. Australian Shepherds are adorable." I said, obviously pointing out to the Australian Shepherds.

But I pointed out to a completely full white fur with brown little paws and blue eyes.

Hayden chuckled, "I agree. Especially this little one." He said kneeling down, pressing his hand to the glass, and the white one standing on its hind legs and it's two frount paws on the glass.

I chuckle, "This one's so cute." I said to the white one.

He smiled, "Well, Maybe in the future, I'll get you one." I smiled to his reply.

We get up and we continue on walking around.

We walked more than we said we did. We walked upon a park 7 blocks away from campus.

We went up the hill and under a tree, laying with our bodies opposite directions and our heads next to each other.

We looked at the sunset.

"Hayden?"

"Ally?"

We asked in unison and looking at each other,  lips inches away.

We smiled.

"You go first." We both said in unison.

I giggled and said, "On the count of three, we'll both say what we want to say."

He nods.

1.

2.

3.

"How did I end up with you?" We asked in unison.

I smiled and answered, "You can thank for who ever burned down my college amd making me sign up for another one and coming here. Making you however attracted to me. And now look at us... together."

He smiled, "If ended up with you by bugging you which I didn't mind but you did mind. But we had our mistakes and making us fix them and sharing our past and making us together. And I'm attracted to you cause first off, you didn't judge my past. You didn't judge me. Second off, you are beautiful. Almost like a godess." He said, pushing my hair out of ny face.

I blush alot and I cover my face and he chuckles, "Awe, princess blushing?" He said removing my hands away in a tender way.

He saw my face, and I smiled, "Maybe."

He smiled, "It's cute when you blush. Do it more often." He kissed me.

I kissed back. It was a slow and gentle kiss for a moment.

I pulled away and asked, "Will we be Forever together, Hayden?"

He smiled, "Forever Together."

"Promise?" I asked again.

"Pomise."