Chapter 18: can't hold back, small kisses and not ready

Astrid

A couple days passed since me and Hayden talked on Sunday. I knew that was coming. I knew the Bad Boy would fall for me.

I'm nervous like hell. Heh... I needed help. So i need to go find Cammilla.

It was free period and i try so hard to find her.

I saw the girls and I went up to them, "Hi guys." They see me and smile,  "Hey Ally." "Have you seen Cammilla?" They all shook their heads no.

I groan and i run off funding Cammilla. I then run into someone.

"Oompf!" I grunted and we both crashed into the ground. I heard a deep chuckle. I recognized it and saw Hayden. "Oh... Hi-Hayden. I'm sorry." I get up and helps him up.

We were up but as soon I turn my back, he gently grabbed my arm and spun me and pulls me into him. My hands pressed onto his chest.

'Whoa, he has a really strong chest- uh oh.'

I looked up at him innocently and he grins in a evil but what most girls would say sexy grin. I gave a really nervous chuckle.

We were alone in the empty hallway no one uses.

I heard him whisper in my ear, "I said I can't hold back next time."

Hiccup

"I can't hold back next time." I whispered and holds her sides. I felt her shutter soft and i looked at her and we make eye contact.

I lean in and kissed her deep. She was nervous...i can tell and i want to make her comfort her. I couldn't help it.

I them fell her slowly kiss back. Her lips had softness. I slowly kissed down her neck. My hands move a little down and had a firm grip to her hips.

"Hiccup." She said soft and in a nervous tone. I softly hush her, "I'm not gonna hurt you. I promise. They're just kisses. And my hands won't go any lower. I don't wanna hurt you." I say soft and kisses her neck. She was silent and i then heard a soft moan. I kissed here sweet spot and i mark her neck like I'm marking her as mine.

She felt and asked, "W-What are you doing?" I looked at her, "Marking you as my own."

I saw her do a nervous smile and i gave her a small peak on her lips but she softly pushes me away and looking down, "I-I can't do this." She said and i felt down.

"You realize I can't hold back. You make me crazy Princess." I softly smooth her cheek. She gives me an innocent smile.

"Keep pushing me away, Ill come back." I say leaning in a little more.

"I-I know and I'm flattered b-but... im...I'm just not ready." She said stuttering and walks off and i felt hurt.

Not ready? What was that suppose to mean? Did i do something wrong? I sigh and next period starts.

I hope I didn't hurt her. I don't want to hurt her. Not ever.