Chapter 27: Spring break Part 1

Astrid

Mouths go on and it comes to, SPRING BREAK! Finally, i get to see Renee! I couldn't wait! She was coming to California and i needed to see her.

I was waiting at the airport leaned against the car. I get a text and looks.

'Hey Ally. I just landed and you said you would be waiting in the south parking lot? Right'

'Yeah. South parking lot, row 3.'

'okay. I can't wait to see you.'

'I can't wait to see you stranger.'

I put my phone away and waits. A few minutes went by and heard, "ALLY!" I recognized that voice and smiled I walked over out of the parked cars In a line and saw her, "RENEE!" She sees me and smiled and ran over.

She dropped her things only a few feet away and we hug tight. I hear crying of joy and I laugh, "No need to cry Renee."

"I have to cry... its tears of joy cause I missed you so much." She says laughing a little.

I laughed and looks at her. I smiled, "I'm glad your here in California." "Yeah... I needed somewhere nice to be for Spring break anyway." We laugh and I said, "Well, Let's head on back to my place and you can settle in. Then, we have fun."

She laughs amd puts her luggage in the trunk. We get in and she asks as on I start the car, "Wait? Fun? Fun as in?... Your 'goody goody' way?" She laughs and I gave a serious look, "Really Renee?" She laughs. I rolled my eyes smiling and I pulled out and drives off.

We talk about how our time was in our colleges. It seems like she had an amazing time at hers. I sigh, "Hey Renee?" "Yeah?" "Do you ever think about... Saint Rives Field College? I mean... me and you always dreamed about it and now it's all gone..." I said driving.

"Yes. I absolutely miss that place. We've been dreaming yo go their since me and you were 6...6! No little kid would think about college at that that but us." We laughed a little and I reached the parking lot and I parked and turns it off. I looked at her.

"I wish it never burned down. If it didnt, me and you wouldn't have split up and none of this would have happened." I say with a small sigh towards her.

"Ally, it was an accident. I bet it wasn't on purpose and it was on accident. I heard about Saint Rivers Field. They are almost towards halfway. It was due to bad weather and they couldn't do it. So they had to restart a month ago. They won't be done with the outside till Summer." She said and unlocks the door. I swallowed and got out and helps Renee. I locked up my car and we walked to my dorm.

"So Ally, How's your life here?" Renee asked.

"Good...Well, Fascinating more likely." I say with a small chuckle. She smirks, "Is it with you and your dorky and nerdy books and projects that fascinating you?" We laughed and I replied, "Not really. Renee, I have to tell you something." I said and we reached my dorm. Cammilla wasn't here due to her in Texas for Spring break to see her family. Ally helps Renee unpack a little.

They finish and sit on the bed. Renee asks, "Well?"

"Hm?" I looked at her.

"What did you want to tell me?"

"Oh...uh..." I clear my throat. I get over it quickly, "IHAVEANEWBOYFRIENDANDITHINKHESTHEONEANDIMNOTLYING." I say super fast.

She gave me a confused look, "Okay Ally... Say that agian but ALOT slower.

I nodded and said, "I have a new boyfriend and I think he's the one and I'm not lying." I say calmly.

She smiles, "ALLY! That's amazing!" She hugs. I smiled and hugs back.

"Hey Renee?"

"Yeah?"

"Wanna meet him?"

"Yes!"

I laugh and I couldn't wait for this spring break.