Chapter 59: 4 protectors? Like 1D?

Astrid

As the weeks roll by, I felt a little awakward by being protective by the guys. I understand that the Frat boys were gonna strike. But it just felt awkward.

Hayden was really over-protective of me. He kept an eye on me usually just only a few blocks away any time I went somewhere with Cammie or by myself.

If I have one of the guys with me, then no need for him to watch me.

But all this wasn't the least of my worries.

My final exams are coming up since thus is my final semester of collage. Only 1 month and a half left till I graduate, getting my masters degree.

I want to pass.

I need to pass.

If I don't, I'm gonna feel disappointed. I didn't get to finish what my mom started. I need to do this. The least I need to do is graduate and then I accomplished something that needed to be accomplished.

She would be proud of me.

If she was alive, and my dad, I would of gone home the day I graduate. I would be at the front door and once they open, I plunge at them and hug them tight. Due to not seeing them for a couple years. I missed them. Missed seeing them and here I am hugging them.

But that's my fantasy. The only way I can hug them is by hugging the picture frame of them.

Hug them and thanking them for everything.

Someday i'll see them.

--- ---

It was Tuesday afternoon in lunch. I had Cammie for my own company. I sigh, looking randomly around the cafeteria.

I felt eyes on me. I furrowed my eyebrows in concern and heard Cammies voice.

"Ally?"

I looked at her.

"Hey, you okay?" She asked, concerned in her voice.

I swallowed and shook my head.

"C'mon, let's just head to the restroom." She grabs my wrist gently and we go on to the restrooms. I kept on feeling a presence eyeing me or watching me.

I get scared and I run a little, pulling Cammie behind me.

As me and her enter the restrooms-

"What the hell was that for?" She asked, tossing her hands in the air.

"I... I just felt someone watching me. I hate feeling like that." I leaned against the wall.

"Well, it can't be Hayden. His class is in the shop for practice of his final exam. Same with Luke," She sighs, "Frat boys." She leaned agaisnt the door.

I ran my hands over my face and was exhausted. I turned on the water and splashed watch in my face, then using my sleeve of my hoodie, drying my face.

I looked at the mirror, at my reflection. I sigh, "Why are they even doing this? Why do this to others?" I turn to Cammies direction, "To me?" I questioned.

Cammie stood stiff and heard her gulp soft. She played with the hem of her shirt, "Uhm, I guess Hayden did leave out the part why they do this? I thought him, Luke, Drew  or Christan would of told you." She thinks, "So far you meet Drew Halls,  and Christian Spencer. Have you ever meet Troy McNaught or Jace Wheelings?" I shook my head no.

"Well, they will explain it. C'mon." She gestures out the door. I groan, "Cammie. After class. I have to practice for my final exam, too. And so should you. We only have a mouth and a half. I cannot fail. I'm not failing."