Chapter 5: Drunk habits

Hiccup

It was night time and i decided to have fun.

I was with my friends and messing around on the streets. I end up drinking a little to much. I was drunk and me and my friends act silly. We go up to my dorm but then my friends argue. I hiccuped and i wondered off. I laughed and was dizzy.

I end up wondering into the girls side of the dorms. I laugh and i end up waking up some girls. Some girls laugh cause they saw me shirtless and my tattoo i had on my back.

I say someone familiar and i screamed,  "CAMMILLA!" She saw and was shocked.

She usually took care of me when I was drunk.

She grabs my arm and drags me inside. I laugh hard and she closed the door behind her.

I looked up and saw a girl.

'Whoa...She's beautiful.'

I thought.

I laughed and fell onto her bed.

Astrid

"Uh, Cam... What is it?" I ask as she walks out. She stops and said, "Hiccup! Agian!?" I realized and she pulls Hayden - Hiccup WHATEVER! in our room. He was drunk.

He looks up and saw me. I saw him and he laughs and trips and fell on me on my bed, "HEY!" I say and pushed him off.

He gives me a sad look, "Whaaa-*Hiccups*-aaaat?" He says and luckily Cammilla had the door closed. I close my laptop and i turn off my lap. I get under my covers and i try to get some sleep.

Cammilla

i saw Astrid trying to sleep and I slowly get Hiccup up and i try have him drunk some water. He does but he laughs. I get him up and he sits on my bed.

"Hiccup, you need to sleep. Now." I said. He grumbles. "But I don't wanna." He pouts and i laugh a little. He decided to lay down and he then passed out. I sigh with relief and i sit on the other side of the bed and i lay down.

Hiccup

I wake up at 1am. I sit up and i realized I'm not in my room. I see im in the girls dorm. I did notice a girl I seen earlier. I walked over and i lean over her bed. I see a blonde hair goddess, as I describe her myself.

She looked beautiful. I smile and i trace her jawline softly with my finger tip and she moves over and i smile. I lay next to her and I kept her warm. She snuggles against me.

I finally noticed I was shirtless. I shrugged and i slept with her for the night.