Chapter 61: Saturday Part 3

Drew

I sprint fast down the hall, to go fetch Cammie fast. As for Ally, I kept her back at Haydens so she won't get harmed in any way.

I reached her dorm and I try to get in, but luckily, the door was open.

I slowly go in and sees Cammie laying down on her bed, curled up; frightened, scratched up and bruised. What the hell? I also notice the window busted open. I shook my head and gave my attention to Cammie.

I approch carefully, "Cammie. C'mon. We're gonna head back to where Ally is which is safe. C'mon."

She saw me but immediately backed away, like I was someone going to harm her. She growled, "Back off."

"Cammie. It's Drew. What happened?" I sat in frount of her. I looked at her eyes and I see redness all around her pupil, which was really small into her gentle, yet scared icy blue eyes, with a tint of brown in them here and there.

She breathed hard and growled, "Get away. Who the hell are you and- Get away." She snapped as I slowly got closer to her.

I put my hands in the air, "Look, I have nothing on me. I'm not gonna hurt you."

She glares daggers at me and stayed still.

I saw three small bruises on her arm. It looks like she was injected with a needle. But what was injected into her?

I furrowed my eyebrows together and asked, "Cammie. Who did this?" I gently grabbed her arm, pointing out her bruises.

She looked down, eyebrows furrowed together in confusion and I see she's trying to focus.

"Matt- nope. Mas- no. Mark-Marc-... M-Marcus." She nods, "Marcus."

I rose an eyebrow but remembered and shook my head, "That's impossible. He's in jail, Cam. You know that."

She shakes her head no, "Marcus Foster. He gave me his name and said,..." She thinks, "I-Im next,  i'll be b-back for y-you." She stuttered out.

(Quick A/N: if you guys don't remember him, Marcus Foster, he used to be Toby's old drug dealer.)

"He cannot he trusted Cammie. Let's head back to Ally. C'mon." I slowly stood up.

"I'm suppose to stay here, though." She gripped the sheets.

"I'm isn't safe here. C'mon. I promise you'll be fine where we're going." I slowly have her stand up, but her knees wobbled, and almost fell. I caught her and I pick her up, "Looks like I'll carry ya." I run out back to Haydens, having Cammie safe in my arms.

As I reach his dorm, I knock 3 times, signaling Ally to open.

She did.

I sigh with relief, "Thank god."

--- ---

Astrid

Drew walked in and sets Cammie on a bed, "Just stay... sit there." He ordered, but turning to me.

"Uhm, Drew, w-who's she?" Cammie asked, pointing to me. I rose an eyebrow, "Cammie. It's Ally. Your roommate." I slowly approched but Drew stopped me, "I'll explain." He sighed out.

He sits down and explained, "Did you ever get told on who Marcus Foster i-" I nodded rapidly, "Yes. I know him. He's Renee's, dads brother." I played with the hem of her shirt.

He growled, "Great. Anyway, looks like he was at your dorm, and he injected a needle three times into Cammie. But what I assume, she was injected with Drug-induced amnesia. She didn't know who I was when I tried to get her out." He sighs, "I don't know if it will wear off soon or not at all."