Chapter 34: I'm not that type of person

Astrid

It was Friday night. I sit in my room and i finish up a little recipe so i can do Monday in class. Yay! Finally! We get to cook. I was bored enough to rewrite my lasagna recipe. It was really delicious.

I finish up and I place it in my binder. I lay down on my bed and looks at the time. 6:39pm. Ugh... boredom.

I think what I should do and I gasp and I get a book off my shelf. Confessions: The Private School Murders. God...I loved these books. I read them over and over and over. Alot. I get get enough of Tammy and her boyfriend, James. They had such a forrbidden love due to James father. Sigh... Love. Even though I hardly belive in it before I meet Hayden. When i had my 3 other boyfriends before coming here, My first boyfriend, Aidan, was what I thought love and not true love. My second boyfriend, Kyle, I hardly belived in our love after a bit in our relationship. Then, my third boyfriend. Toby. Our love, I knew it was gonna be like the first to so I didn't really belive in it. We didn't even date for a week and he... He's Pathetic.

Why am I think about this.

I continued reading my book. As i read, I heard a thumb on the glass of my window. I snapped my head that direction and I stare for a moment.

Nothing.

I read and it happened again and I hot a text message. I mark my place in my book with ny bookmark. I then open my phone and looks at my text message.

Hayden.

'Hey Princess, look out your window.'

I wondered and I slowly stood up and walked over to the window. I see Hayden, Luke, 2 other guys. Along with Cammilla, and 2 other girls from school.

I open my window and asked, "What do you guys want. And you guys look..." I try to think of the word since they seem to be going out.

They laughed and Hayden said, "We know. Buuut... we're going out to a club. Wanna come?"

I cocked up an eyebrow and said, "Okay. You guys pulled off with me going to a party. How do you guys expect how to pull off with ME going to a club?" I say with my crossed over my chest.

They didn't reply and looks like I won this conversation. I smirked, "Exactly. And aren't we to young to even go in?" I asked and Luke smirked, "Awe... she thinks we're to young." Everyone laughs and I lost my courage and I frown soft and I said, "Nice talking to you guys."

They all said in unison, "Ally! C'mon!" I wave my hand bye and I then saw Hayden run around the building.

'What is he doing?' I thought in my head.

I sit down and I hear like someone's running down the hallway.

I jumped up and as soon I reach the door, the door opens a little and I try keeping it closed but I hear Hayden laugh a little, "Princess...You have to open up." I try closing it, "Never. I may look weak but I'm not."

He chuckles, "What every you say." He opens it more and he squeezes in and I groan, "Hayden... I'm not coming." I sit on the edge of my bed. He walks over. He leaned down with his hands placed on my sides of the bed, and towering over me.

I looked up at him and he smiles, "Ally... C'mon. It will be fun." He kisses my cheek. I sigh, "I'm not going. Just go. I'm already having fun... Besides, I'm not that type of person. " I say and I lay on my back.

He then rests his knees next to my hips and his forearm resting above my shoulders on the bed. "Ally."

"Hm?" I blink a few times towards him.

"It's just only for a little bit. I want my girlfriend to come so I can spend time with. Please?" He kisses my face. It tickled me and I laughed, "Nope." He stops and said, "Not even for 10 minutes?" I shaked my head no.

He sighs, "Okay." He said soft. I looked off to my side. He softly turned my head to face him by holding my chin between his fingers. I shuttered at his touch and he gave me a gentle kiss.

I didn't hesitate to kiss back. We both moved our lips in sync. I snaked my armd around his neck and he held my waist. He caressed my side and I relaxed to his touch.

We kisses for a moment and he pulls softly away. I opened my eyes and he smiled at me, "I gotta go. Before everyone out there comes in to get me." I chuckled and I sit up. He gets off of me and I stay sat. He gave a sweet kiss to my cheek, "I love you Ally." He whispers in my ear. I smiled soft, "I love you too, Hayden." He smiled.

He heads to my window and opens. He looks at me and smiled. I smiled back and he hops out. I closed it and watches everyone head out to a club.

"I need to get out more." I though in my head.